Know Your All Stars: Mirai

Voice: Know Your All Stars..... Know Your All Stars.....Know Your All Stars....in today's episode we have one Cure who is actually a 13 year old...wow. that's 3 years younger than me. Anyway she likes to have fun and always tries to see her best to the end. Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for

Mirai Aka Cure ummm..... Miracle i guess.

Audience:(Cheering)

Mirai: Thank you all! *trips*

Audience: OOOOOOH!

Erika: That should have hurt.

Yuri:(pinches Erika)

Erika: Owwww!! how many times are you gonna continue to torture me on this show!?

Yuri: For as long as i live. Deal with it. (Puts Mlg shades on)

Precure: Roasted!!

Voice: Can we focus on the main subject here for now folks? you can continue you gags later.

Cures: Hai.

Voice: First up Mirai practices anicent Hexing rituals when shes alone in her free time.

Miral: Hexing? what the heck is that? ever heard of that you two?

Haa: Cant say i have.

Riko: Me neither.

Voice: Wow you mean to tell me that you guys are witches, yet you can perform Hexing? that's a shame.

Mirai: Oh please like you can perform a magic trick.

Voice: Watch me..... bring the box and a sword somebody.

Hime: (Brings the contents to the stage)

Voice: Now enter the box.

Hime: Umm ok? (Gets in the box)

Voice: (Spews out random gibberish) ABRACADABRA!!

The box vanishes from the stage.

Maho Tsukai: WAIT WHAT!???

Yayoi: Awesome!!

Mirai: How did you....

Voice: It takes practice. Something that you wouldn't understand since you have no experience in magic.

Mirai: In that case i challenge you to a duel!

Audience: OOh!

Riko: What is she doing!!?

Haa: Seems he crossed the line. anyway go get him Mirai!!

Mirai: Hai! (Becomes Cure Miracle) We'll see who can perform the most magic tricks! whoever has the most wins! are you up for it?

Voice: Should have know this was going to happen. Bring it on!!

Mirai: (pulls the bunny out a magic hat)

Voice: (Cuts a box in half and rejoins it together)

This went on and on until both sides got tired.

Megumi: 29-29 for both sides.

Riko: Break the tie Mirai!!

Mirai: Leave it to me. ( about to perform a card trick but the voice beats her to it) What!?

Voice: Ha i won. Sorry Girl.

Cures: Aww....

Mirai: Well that was fun.

Voice: we still have some things to do. Miral has been doing something with Riko.

Cures:0_0

Mirai: Wait what.....(Realises that its dirty) WHAT HELL NO!?

Riko: Wait why would you even.....?

Haa:(blushes so hard she faints)

Erika: Why do I think that this joke is going to be said throughout the entire series of this book?

Tsubomi: He wants to make us wet that's why.

Voice: Exactly.

Mirai: I'm not that kind of shameful person who would do such indecent acts!

Voice: Youre twisting your words all around. And now finally, Mirai actually beat up Mofurun after the poor bear wanted some of her honey to eat his bread. Oh, the cruelty!!

All Pink cures: (Gasp)

Mirai: I would never do such a thing!

Mofurun: (Come up in a wheelchair by Tarte) Well that actually happened Mofu.

Riko: It was Megumi's fault she left you on the road and she got into a bike accident after she tried to do a flip.

Everyone stares at Megumi who sweatdropped.

Megumi: Heheh.. Gomenasai...

Iona: Megumi, its not funny.

Megumi: sorry.

Voice: Know you know Mirai, the girl who does anicent Hexing rituals, has done it with Riko and beat up poor teddy bears for honey stealing.

Mirai: No i dont! Make you facts about me clear you dolt!

Voice: wish i would buy i have to go. Bye!!

Mirai: Wait!! Hello!?

Next time folks.

The other two will come out for Halloween a long with any missed team members.

Working on the Yes Gogo Team as of now. So If you have any lies for them. Leave them here.

Until then, peace and take care.