CHAPTER 1

"alright stacy this is our last visit before the big day" dr.smith says as you sit in her office. You have the delivery date set up for jan 24th just two days before jon has to go on the road for a complete week. "so ill see you there"

"okay dr." you say as you walk out of her office. just as your getting in the car your phone vibrates.

HOW DID IT GO? jon asks

EVERYTHING IS OKAY WE ARE GOOD TO GO

OKAY GOOD. ARE YOU OKAY?

YES JON IM OKAY

JUST MAKING SURE

I KNOW BABE

WELL GOTTA GET BACK TO PRACTICE ILL SEE YOU AT HOME

OKAY LOVE YOU

I LOVE THE 2 OF YOU.

When will he relax he has been so anxious these last couple of weeks worring about the baby. or was he worried about the dna results you had schedule the day after the delivery. what would happen if he wasnt jons would he still be there for him or would he walk away. these have been the questions that have kept you up these last few months. When you get home you head to the nursery and start packing your hospital bag for the baby. after your done you head to your room and pack your bag. you put it by the door so that jon can take it to the car he'd get mad at you if you carried it out to the car. You decide to look at the maternity pictures you took with jon last month so you go to his desktop in his office since its bigger. you upload the pictures just as your about to open the files his email icon comes up. you open it.

LINDSEY V.

HEY WE NEED TO TALK JON I HAVE SOMETHING I NEED TO SHOW YOU.

CALL ME.

How dare she message him. has he talked to her before you head to the guest room and lay on the bed.