LILIES & DAISIES

Keagan

I sat patiently for an hour after I sent that pathetic message to Jamison, but as soon as that hour was up I started to worry. It wasn't like I sent it when he was sleeping, and it's not like he didn't have his phone with him when he was studying... So there was really no way he'd just have missed it, which only left me to believe he had ignored it.

Finally three hours later I finally got back a- Hey, sorry I've been pretty busy lately, but I'm doing okay, still no haircut but I'll get one soon I promise... It has been too long of a while though, come home soon okay?"

That kind of put my mind at ease, at least for a minute. I smiled at first but then my ever wandering mind drifted towards his wording.

Busy.

What the hell did that even mean? Around me he was never busy... But now with this new dickrag around he was all of a sudden a socialite?

I sighed knowing full well that this was just me over thinking and being jealous over someone who probably meant nothing. But it was that damn wording again. "Probably meant nothing" didn't mean that goofy looking asshole Jamison was with didn't mean anything it just meant that I wouldn't know exactly how much he was replacing me until I actually go back and reclaim my throne.

If he happened to mean something more in such a short period of time then so be it. I would just have to figure out my next move from there, but I wasn't about to continue living on this sofa when I had my own bed just screaming for me.

I can deal with awkward, but this crippling back pain was becoming way too much to bear.

I will, I promise. Can't wait to see you cutie.

I chuckled inwardly, I mean yeah I meant every word but it was pretty cheesy. I'm sure he wouldn't mind though, if anything I'm sure he'd appreciate it. But even with that being said, tomorrow was Thursday and I had therapy and a shit ton of homework to do, so I think one more day apart wouldn't kill us. That way I could get everything out of the way and the focus completely on Jamison and I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday finally rolled around and I just couldn't help myself. I woke up super early, packed all my things from Joyce's office and made my way to the gym for an early morning workout and then a quick shower. After that I headed towards a local floral shop and picked out a humble but pretty bouquet of lilies and daisies.

It was simple and sweet and he could look at it for the next few weeks when I inevitably fuck up. Hopefully these flowers will take the edge off of me being gone for so long, but I'm sure once I explain myself, he'll understand. Maybe even like me more! Who knows!

I groaned quietly as the knot sat heavily in my stomach as I searched my pockets for my keys, the extra fifteen seconds of pain staking searching was complete agony but as soon as I found it, it only got worse.

I felt my hands tremble and sweat around the bouquet as the familiar scent of home flooded my nose. Who knew that barely a month away would make a scent I never thought about so prevalent?

All the good warm feelings soon vanished as I saw Jamison and that ass clown sitting together -being way to friendly- on Jamison's bed, completely lost in the book that was between them to even notice I was there. To make matters even worse, that douche canoes bag was on MY bed.

So like the grownup I am I cleared my throat and earned a startled look from the two males.

"Hey Keagan, glad you and I took time apart so we could work on bettering ourselves for each other! Hope you don't mind that I find myself a new boy toy to fuck around with while you're gone!" I said mockingly and smiled just the same before throwing the flowers into the trash can. I wanted to say more, but Jamison was fumbling all over himself to get out of his bed, and I just didn't want to hear anything.