Cut

"So here's my house. I know it's very plain and only has beige and white but hey, i am just a broke 20 year old girl."

Namjoon smiled as he looked around the house.

"Watch out!"

I yelled but it was too late. Namjoon was too focussed on looking around the house that he tripped over the carpet and made the table with a vase on it topple down on the floor. The vase broke into smithereens.
Namjoon apologised continuosly and kept on bowing. I waved it off and got a cloth to gather the glass pieces.

"Wait don't cut your finger! I'll help you."

"No you don't need t-"

Before i could say anything, Namjoon got another cloth and cleaned up the glass pieces.

"Ouch!"

He exclaimed, dropping the cloth and raising uo his bloody finger. I gasped and grabbed his hand and rushed to the kitchen sink to wash his finger.

"Stay here."

I instructed as Namjoon sat on the couch in the living room. I went to get a plaster from my room. I ran back into the living room and wrapped the plaster around his finger.

"And you said i would cut my finger."

I rolled my eyes and said.

"Why must you be so careless?"

I asked worriedly while concentrating on wrapping the plaster around his finger. There was no reply. After i was done, i looked up to see Namjoon staring at me. He immediately looked away.

"O-Oh uh- mian..."

He apologised, a blush creeping up his cheek. He was embarrassed? Of what? Hurting himself? Cute. I smiled.

"It's fine. You are the god of destruction after all."

He smiled shyly, stratching the back of his neck with his other hand that was not hurt.

"I thought you lived with your parents and sister since you have been talking a lot about them."

"Oh i just visited them for a week or so. They live nearby."

"Ohhhhh."

He looked so cute with his eyebrows raised and his mouth forming an "o". I smiled at his adorableness.

"I'll start making the porridge."

I turned around, preparing to leave but Namjoon grabbed my wrist.

"You don't have to."

"You're sick. Of course i have to."

And with that, i walked to the kitchen and made some porridge with pork. (Literally what i'm eating right now lmao.)

"You know how to cook?"

"Of course not! That's why i decided to cook for you so that my terrible cooking will poison you!"

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows as the whole room was filled with silence. Gosh, he is so dense! I rolled my eyes and continued,

Of course i do, pabo!"

I rolled my eyes as i looked at Namjoon. He had a smile on his face, his dimples showing.

I continued cooking my pork. I used a rice cooker for the porridge so that was settled. I looked at Namjoon again to find him staring at me. I blushed. Why was i even blushing? Idk nan molla too.

"Don't just stand here. Go and rest! I have a guest room just beside mine. It's the room with the only bed that is in black. Go sleep!"

Namjoon laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, mom."

I laughed and continued cooking.