UWU

My Joonie 💜😚

Namjoon: Jagi.

Namjoon: Jagiii

Namjoon: JAGIII

Namjoon: J A G I I I I

Me:
W H A T T T T T

Namjoon: It's been 30 minutes~ where have you been???

Me:
Nothing...

Namjoon: Jagi...

Me:
Fine! I'll show you

Me:

Me:I was looking at a picture of you and me (

Me:
I was looking at a picture of you and me (.///.)

Namjoon:
Awww jagiii ilysm

Me:
Nadoooo

Me:
Now, what was it that was so urgent you had to spam me?

Namjoon:
Remember i discussed with PD-nim about us dating?

Me:
Uh- yea?

Namjoon:
He said it was fine and that as long as i work as hard as i did before it was fine.

Me:
JINJJA?!??!?! YAYYYY

Namjoon:
You're so cute.

Me:
>//<

Namjoon:
Jagi...

Me:
Ne?

Namjoon:
I'm planning on making us official... are you fine with that?

Me:
I don't know... the fans didn't figure out we are dating and i'm afraid if they do they'll be against it.

Namjoon:
I know... but remember jagi, no matter what hardships we go through, i will forever be by your side, making you smile, laugh and tease you. If they don't support us, i'll convince them because if i break up with you just because of this, i would be the worst boyfriend alive.

Me:
Awww Joon of course, we can be official as long as we are forever together.

Namjoon:
Soojin...

Me:
Yeeeeees?

Namjoon:
I love you so much. What did i do to have such a beautiful girl like you?

Me:
Okay, Joon, are you okay? ARE YOU PLANNING SUICIDE??? YOU'RE NEVER THIS CHEEZY AND YOU ONLY TELL ME THESE THINGS ON SWEET SATURDAY AND TODAY IS SNUGGLE SUNDAY

Namjoon:
It's just i'm so grateful for you and you always support me in whatever i do even though you might get hate when we announce to everyone we are dating.

Me:
Oh... thank god. ILYSM. Oh and when are you coming back home? Today is snuggle sunday. (YES THEY MADE A SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. SAT IS SWEET SATURDAY AND SUNDAY IS SNUGGLE SUNDAY AND THAT'S IT CUZ JOON IS BUSY AND THAT'S HOW HE MAKES IT UP FOR SOOJIN)

Namjoon:
9.45pm. I am working harder today so that i can get back home earlier, watch kdramas with you and snuggle with you.

Me:
Oml ilysm. And Joon,

Namjoon:
Yea?

Me:
I have a surprise for you tomorrow in the morning before you go for work at 9 am.

Namjoon:
Oooooh! I'm excited. What is it???

Me:
It won't be a surprise if i just tell you. I'll give you a hint though.

Me:

Namjoon:Huh???

Namjoon:
Huh???

Me:
That's all i can say. Go back to work. Hwaiting Joon!

Namjoon:
😚

Me:
😘