Is This The End?

3rd Person's POV
Namjoon got back to the dorm to see PD-nim standing in front of the dorm's front door with his arms crossed and a stern look plastered on his face.

"Where have you been? Comeback is in three months and you still have a song to write. Don't tell me you skip dance and vocals practice too."

Guilt was written all over his face as he looked down.

"I did not skip dance and vocals practice. But mianhae, PD-nim. I know i should not have left the dorm when i was not allowed to. I will accept whatever punishment i deserve."

Namjoon said as he bowed continuosly.

"Where have you been?"

"Uh- um my friend got drunk and i needed to help her."

PD-nim raised his eyebrows.

"Friend? How did you meet her?"

Namjoon panicked.

"Uh- she was my childhood friend. She migrated to Seoul just a month ago."

He broke into cold sweat as he laughed nervously. But PD-nim wasn't taking any of his nonsense.

"So you admit your friend is a girl."

PD-nim nodded and walked away from the dorm.

Namjoon sighed and went back into his dorm. He messed up bad this time.

"I shouldn't even be seeing her..."

He muttered. And it was his final descision.
_________________________________________

@NamjoonOfficial

Me:
Oml you changed my clothes didn't you! BYUNTAE!

Me:
I FREAKING WOKE UP IN DIFFERENT CLOTHES AND ON THE COUCH WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!??!

Me:
Namjoon???

Me:
This is so unlike you!

Namjoon has left the chat

Me:
NAMJOON!

Me:
Why did you leave?!

Me:
I'm sorry okay???

Me:
I won't call you a byuntae!

Me:
Namjoon, please.

Me:
This doesn't seem like you!

Me:
Namjoon... this isn't about me calling you a byuntae is it...

Me:
I'll do anything for you to come back

Me:
HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH ME THIS WHOLE DAMN TIME?!??!

Me:
YOU CHATTED WITH ME JUST TO ABANDON ME HERE ALONE JUST LIKE HOW EVERY DAMN THING STARTED BECAUSE I'M JUST A FAN TO YOU AND NOTHING ELSE.

Me:
I THOUGHT I LIKED YOU. I SERIOUSLY FELL FOR YOU KIM NAMJOON. YOU JERK. I HATE YOU. YOU USED TO BE MY BIAS. NOW YOU AREN'T

Me:
IF THIS IS HOW IT'S GOING TO END. FINE! GOODBYE, KIM NAMJOON.