Confession

Namjoon's POV
"I like you."

I confessed, scratching the back of my neck, a blush creeping uo my face as i prayed to (nam)jesus that she likes me back.

"I like you too... but the fans-"

I interrupted Soojin.

"As long as we are together, nothing is impossible. I'll talk to the fans and make sure they understand."

She pouted and nodded as i chuckled. She was so adorable. I was lucky to be dating her.

3rd Person's POV
Namjoon's eyes widened as he leaped out of bed. Was that a ďream? Why would he dream about that?

"Namjoon, your porridge is done. Come to the kitchen."

He jumped out of fright. He was confused. Why would he dream about those types of things?

"Namjoon?"

Soojin asked, walking into the room, worried about him. He was not answering or listening to her instructions. She found Namjoon sitting on the bed with a worried and confused face. He was spacing out which made Soojin even more worried.

"Namjoon, are you okay? Your face is... white."

"Oh- uh um- i had a weird dream that really scared me."

"Oh."

Soojin replied, relieved it was not something serious.

"I'm going to make a sandwich for myself. Feel free to go eat your porridge that was placed on the dining table."

She reminded him. Namjoon nodded, he could not hear anything but his thoughts. Her words were muffled as he walked to the dining table without an aim.

"What was i suppose to do here?"

His gaze landed on the bowl of porridge as he recalled what Soojin said. He nodded and went to eat his porridge.

"Are you sure you're fine? You seemed very..."

Soojin waved her hands around, trying to think of the best way to describe how Namjoon was like.

"It was a really weird dream you would not like to know."

Namjoon said massaging his temples and sighing. Soojin nodded, keeping her mouth shut.

Time Skipeuuuuu

"Well, it's 5.07pm you better go now."

"Wow, just now you were wanting for me to have a longer rest and now you can't wait to kick me out."

Namjoon laughed as Soojin protested.

"ANI!!! What i meant was that i don't want you to get scolded for being late and it takes you at least 10 minutes to walk back. I'll stay here in case people see me with you."

"Okay. Bye."

Namjoon waved as Soojin smiled at him, waving. She closed the door and smiled. It still felt surreal to spend time with her bias in real life.