Regret

3rd Person's POV
Namjoon stared at his empty chats that used to have @BTSSoojin labelled there. Was it right of him to stop all connections with her? He felt guilty for ignoring her but it was the right thing to do.

She was a distraction. She was going to affect his career.

He sighed. "Was this really the right thing to do?" He stared at his phone again. He missed her. He missed smiling like crazy whenever he sees a notification for Instagram. He missed her bubbly and cheerful personality that managed to crack him up.

"Hyung, why are you staring at the chats?"

Taehyung asked, puzzled. He knew that his hyung was hardworking and would never look at his phone unless it was an important text. Then again, there was Soojin now. It struck him. Why wasn't Soojin in his chats for Instagram?

"Hyung, where's Soojin?"

"I left..."

"WHAT?!?!? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HER!!!"

And that was when the maknae's ears perked up.

"Hyung likes somebody? Who? Who? Who?"

He was jumping around like a bunny and smiling, his bunny teeth showing.

"Soojin! A girl that he texted with on Instagram!"

"Oh! No wonder you have been urging to look at your phone almost everyday! And no wonder you left the dorm yesterday. Ooooh, hyung, you're in deep trouble!"

Jungkook laughed but Namjoon did not hear anything they said.

"Should i text her and apologise? Would she forgive me?"

"Of course she would!"

Namjoon sighed. Should he really be doing this? PD-nim already gave him a warning.

"I'll do it later... "

He lied but Taehyung was not taking any of it. However, the gullible maknae nodded vigorously and went back into his room.
------------------

@TaeTaeOfficial

Taehyung:
Hello~

Me:
Tae?

Taehyung:
Yes it's me! Your bestie, Tae!

Me:
You sure use a lot of exclamation marks.

Taehyung:
Mhm! Anyway, Namjoon hyung likes you!

Me:
Pfft! If he really liked me, he would not have left me.

Taehyung:
He was forced to. He sneaked out of the dorm to visit you and when he came back, PD-nim was waiting the door and he sure was mad! He got reprimanded and promised it would never happen again. It's not his fault Soojin!

Me:
Wow... I feel bad now. But he isn't going to reply to me so there's no point in forgiving him.

Me:
Tae?

Taehyung:
Hey...

Me:
???

Taehyung:
It's Namjoon... Tae showed me the chat and i realised i was in the wrong...

Me:
Oh... Uh- hi Namjoon...

Taehyung:
So, i haven't been completedly honest with you.

Me:
Huh?

Taehyung:
I...

Me:
Namjoon???

Me:
Why are you always like this?!?!

Me:
Urgh. Fine, bye.