Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ayla POV

I wake up at the sound of Rose's voice. "Wake up time tot, wake up".

I sit up and look at Rose, but it's not Rose, her eyes are gold, like the time vortex is swirling in them. 'She is bad wolf, but how?'

"Hello", Rose/ bad wolf say

"Hi". I say awkwardly.

"So it's nice to finally speak with you". She says

"To finally speak with me, why do you want to speak with me? Did you bring me to this universe? Where is the doctor?"

"Well, I did bring you back home, to the universe you originally belong to, because you Ayla Bear are important, especially to the doctor. He is busy in the console room, fixing something that isn't even broken".

"What do you mean "back", so you are saying that I came from this world in the first place? How did I get to the other one, where this is all a show? Shouldn't he have noticed that I'm awake yet?, I ask.

"No, the bond is momentarily blocked, he thinks you are still sleeping", she says, while I think, 'So this bond is real!'

She continues to speak to me, "When Rose Tyler looked into the heart of the TARDIS, my existence began, I create myself- a paradox.

Your mother and father, known as the inventor and the researcher.

Your mother has a similar ability to yours, the ability to see farther into the future and see more possibilities, your ability was blocked on the parallel universe, and as soon as I brought you here, I unlocked it, You will still grow into yours slowly but surely. You are still too young and your mind untrained, so your ability is stunted for now.

She was barely a century old when she saw into her own time line and what she saw was you. You weren't even four years old when you would have died at the 'hands' of a Dalek, and not even a full century into the time war. Time and space would have started to fall apart not long after that, she was determined not to let that happen. She and your father were only friends at the time, a decade after her vision she went to him and showed him what will happen, or more likely, what could happen if they don't work towards a solution.

They were afraid for the future, for their unborn child. So they started to work together, your mother had the talent of inventing things, and making them work better and your father a boffin at research. They band together, trying to find a way to save you, time and space.

They created "the moment", the weapon that would end the war to come, and save the universe at the hands of the doctor. Your mother saw that they would not survive but at least they would save you, because child, if you had not existed, then they would not have decided to make "the moment", if your mother did not have the vision of you dying, she and your father would have gone separate ways, stayed friends, but you would not be born.

Because of your mother's time sensitive abilities, I was able to show your mother her vision of you, which led to the creation of "the moment". Which led to the end of the time war, and the doctor traveling, making amends, saving so many worlds. And it all leads to my creation, which leads to me helping your parents, giving pure time vortex energy for "the moment". I could communicate to them telepathically through the box. Oh all the conversations we had. There was a few about you but one was where I made a promise to your mother, I promised her that I would help keep you hidden and watch over you once they were gone. The best course of action was to send you to a place unaffected by so many factors that would lead you to your death. The 'doctor who' show was my own spin on things, teaching you from afar, and I even showed you one timeline through the show, without you there, but a lot of people died and the doctor is heartbroken and hopeless most of the time. But here you are, the doctor's hope.