Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Ayla POV

Mickey and Rose are stuck in the Sphere chamber for now. It won't be long now until I leave the TARDIS. I can feel the time line shifting, it's like I can see when I am supposed to leave. It really is a weird feeling to experience and see.

.

Doctor POV

'These humans really don't know when to stop. They keep on digging and digging, and blundering in when they are not supposed to. Look at them tampering with the void. Look at what is happening now because the humans just couldn't leave it alone. Cyber-men! Luckily Ayla stayed in the TARDIS'

We are being escorted by the Cyber-men'

"Get away from the machines. Do what they say. Don't fight them!"

"What are they?" asks Jackie.

"We are the Cybermen. The Ghost Shift will be increased to one hundred percent" The Cyber-men say.

"Here come the ghosts" I say as the horror of what is happening becomes a reality right before our eyes.

"But these Cybermen, what've they got to do with the ghosts?" Jackie asks. 'How can she be this ignorant? Isn't it obvious?'

"Do you never listen? A footprint doesn't look like a boot" I tell her.

"Achieving full transfer" The Cyber-man confirms.

"They're Cybermen. All of the ghosts are Cybermen. Millions of them, right across the world"

"They're invading the whole planet" Yvonne says.

"It's not an invasion. It's too late for that. It's a victory" I tell her.

Rose POV

"I know what's in there, and I'm ready for them. I've got just the thing" Mickey says as he gets his large weapon from underneath the sphere where he has hidden it.

"This is going to blast them to Hell" Mickey says. 'He really has changed from when I last saw him. He looks good' I think.

"Samuel, what are you doing?" Rajesh asks.

"The name's Mickey. Mickey Smith. Defending the Earth"

The void ship opens up to reveal four Daleks. I gasp in shock.

"That's not Cyber-men" states Mickey.

"Oh, my God" I say, 'I can't believe they are still alive, I thought the problem had been dealt with'.

One of the Daleks speaks, "Location, Earth. Life forms detected. Exterminate!"

"Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!" The voices of the Daleks echo in my ears.

"Daleks! You're called Daleks. I know your name. Think about it how can I know that? A human who knows about the Daleks and the Time War. If you want to know how, then keep us alive. That's all I'm asking. Me and my friends" I tell them, trying to keep all of us alive.

"Yeah, Daleks. Time War. Me too" responds Mickey and Rajesh soon follows with a "Yeah. And me".

"You will be necessary. Report. What is the status of the Genesis Ark?" The black Dalek says.

"Status, hibernation" the on Dalek says.

"Commence awakening. The Genesis Ark must be protected above all else" responds the Black Dalek, it looks like it is the leader of the group.