Chapter 52

Doctor POV

"You've sealed off the tunnel. Why did you do that?" I ask her angrily

"They were trying to kill us," she responds.

"But they've got my DAUGHTER and MY friend," I tell her, trying to reign in my temper.

" Collateral damage. At least you've still got her. He lost both his men. I'd say you came out ahead."

"Their names are Ayla and Martha. And they're not collateral damage, not for anyone. Have you got that, G.I. Jane?" Donna defends.

"I'm going to find her," I tell them. I need to find them.

"You're going nowhere. You don't make sense, you two. No guns, no marks, no fight in you. I'm taking you to General Cobb. Now, move."

Ayla POV

They knocked us out. I can't believe they knocked us out. Now I have a headache.

Martha wakes up barely two minutes after I do, she turns to me and asks, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, just a headache," I reply and she notices the injured Hath.

'I feel no pity for you at the moment Hathy, my head hurts thanks you guys'

"Hold on, I've got you. Is it your arm, yeah?", Martha asks and it responds with its bubbling oxygen tank in confirmation.

"Is that a yes? Let me examine it. Keep still. Still, yeah? No move," she tells him and he nods.

"Half fish, half human? How am I supposed to know? Is that a shoulder? Feels like a shoulder. I think it's dislocated," Martha says unsure when all of a sudden more of the Hath arrive.

"I'm trying to help him. I am a doctor and he is my patient, and I'm not leaving him. Now, this is going to hurt. One, two, three," she reassures them, and fixes his shoulder, putting every Hath on high alert in the room until her new friend reassures them he is okay.

"Now, then. I'm Doctor Martha Jones, this girl here is Ayla. Who the hell are you?" Martha asks.

"They're known as the Hath," I tell her.

The Doctor must be freaking out. I need to send him a telepathic message. It's quite the distance between us, so I need to focus, and the bracelet isn't helping at all. I don't want him to do anything rash.

Doctor POV

Ayla and Martha has been taken with no idea if they are okay or not. 'I can't sense her'. I feel frustrated beyond belief. I should send her into stasis, and release her when I'm back on the TARDIS. But I can trust Martha, she is with her and will look after her. I need to speak to her about taking that damned bracelet off.

We are being taken to General Cobb when Donna begins,

"I'm Donna. What's your name?"

"Don't know. It's not been assigned," my progenerated daughter says.

"Well, if you don't know that, what do you know?" Donna asks.

"How to fight", she responds. 'Of course she does', I think glumly.

"Nothing else?"

"The machine must embed military history and tactics, but no name. She's a generated anomaly," I tell Donna.

"Generated anomaly. Generated. Well, what about that? Jenny," Donna says, naming her.

"Jenny. Yeah, I like that. Jenny," Jenny says.