|| Fourteen ||

A/n: My phone kept autocorrecting "Iris" to "IRS" and I've no clue why. I edited the chapter and hopefully didn't miss any mistakes. Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••••••
The couple headed up the stairs after another brief kiss. (Y/n) had been spending her nights in Talcott's room since the little boy had been keeping Iris company for the past few nights. She decided to use the room for privacy and not let the gil for it go to waste.

The duo stopped in front of the room Noctis and the other boys were sharing. Death smiled at the prince as he stood in front of the door. She watched as he reached out to turn the knob, but he suddenly stopped and faced her. She took note of how his cheeks were already starting to redden before he could speak. "T-This is totally gonna be embarrassing to ask, b-but..."

The Horseman titled her head in confusion. "What is it, Noct?"

"I-It's, uh..."

"Use words, Noctis. I heard they make you sound smarter," Death giggles.

The prince sighed, ignoring the last part of her sentence. "Can I-"

Before Noctis could finish, the door flew open and a hand shot out, grabbing the boy and dragging him into the room with a shout of surprise. The door slammed shut and all she heard was the sound of struggling. Not wishing to interfere, Death headed to her room and retired for the night with a flabbergasted expression.

<------<<<<<<<

"What the hell?!" Noctis shouted as he was tossed on the bed by Gladio. Ignis sat in a chair, not wishing to interject himself into Prompto's and Gladio's interrogation. The blonde boy sat on the edge of the bed while the shield stood at the foot.

The brute crossed his arms, smirking down at the prince. "So, what's goin' on between you and (Y/n)?"

"What're you talkin' about?" Noctis scowled at him.

"We all saw the way you were starin' at her today with those googly-eyes. We're not blind," Gladio retorts. "What happened this morning between the two of you?"

"We want all the juicy details!" Prompto proclaimed excitedly. In the background, they heard Ignis groan in annoyance and remain as far from the conversation as possible.

"Why would I tell you guys?" Noctis rebuttals. "Can't (Y/n) and I spend some damn time together?"

"Tell us the truth and we'll drop it," Gladio replied, refusing to answer the prince's questions.

"No," the raven-haired boy hissed. "It's private."

"Even more suspicious," Prompto muttered under his breath.

Gladio's eyes widened a fraction as the prince could tell he was trying to prevent his smirk from bursting forth. "Don't tell me..."

"No! Hell no! It's not what you're thinking!" The boy vehemently denies.

"Then tell us!" Prompto demanded as he scooted closer to Noctis, waiting for the small details.

"Fine! We kissed, happy?"

The two boys were silent, but they knew Noctis was holding back. Gladio walked around to the side of the bed and uncrossed his arms. "You're hiding something."

"Wha-no, I'm not!" The younger boy denies.

"You didn't just kiss (Y/n)." Prompto flew to his feet, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "You made out with her!"

The embarrassment from earlier returned tenfolds as Noctis jumped off the bed to hide his face from his friends. He stormed into the bathroom and locked the door.