fittings and rules

shawnmendes
📍los angeles, california

♡ liked by ryantedder and 1,762,902 othersshawnmendes 📸 : @josiahvandien

shawnmendes 📸 : @josiahvandien

load more comments

charlieputh my man
user NTIAISITHEJAJCKWOOKD
ryantedder we stan
camilacabello yes canada make that music
user148 MY BABY IN HIS HARVARD HOODIE

———

"okay shawn. wrap this up," andrew gestured at my guitar playing, "we've gotta meet the tommy designers for your suit fitting."

i groaned setting my guitar down. after a few days of utter writers block, i had finally gotten into the zone of writing something. "why does this have to happen right now gerty?"

andrew was scrolling through his phone, but took a moment to look up at me before answering. "because the met gala is in a week and we have so much prep to do before flying out to new york."

andrew locked his phone and threw the keys to my jeep in my direction. "i need you to pick up amaya from the studio."

hearing this made my head snap towards his direction. was this girl not capable of driving herself? or, i don't know, calling an uber. "what why? can't she drive herself?" i asked, unable to hide the annoyance in my voice.
"she's on the way to the fitting office and i offered." andrew gave me a look before raising his eyebrows at me, "what is your problem with her anyways? you were incredibly rude at the meeting last week."

"yeah man, you're canadian. you love everyone. what did she ever do to you to make you hate her so much?" scott asked from across the room.

i rolled my eyes before getting up off the couch, "i don't hate her. i never said i hated her."

"yeah well you act like you do," gerty patted my back, "so cut that shit out."

i pulled up to the address andrew had given me to pick amaya up from. it was a tan and white building, a few shrubs in front of the door.

me
i'm here

amaya vega
coming!

within minutes amaya's figure appeared exiting the doors of the building. a few paparazzi snapped photos of her, but she quickly slid into the front seat of my car.

"hi" she mumbled, putting her seatbelt on.
i simply nodded back in response.

the car ride was silent, aside from the soft humming of the newest post malone song on the radio. i wasn't sure how to start a conversation with her, and to be totally honest i didn't even want to. she was scrolling through some emails on her phone and didn't seem to be interested in conversing either.
my phone buzzed in the cup holder, indicating i had gotten a text. i pulled it out and unlocked my phone, my eyes glancing back and forth from the street to my phone.
"sorry but i'd rather you not text and drive," amaya's voice perked up, "i'm really not trying to die today."