the limo ride

amayarosevega via instagram story

after awkwardly getting caught making out by our managers shawn and i managed to scurry the fuck outta that room

"so you hate him huh," penelope stated sarcastically, a smirk present on her lips.

i let out a groan, "i'm not in the mood penelope."

we were on our way to a dress fitting for my outfit for the grammy's after our meeting with andrew and shawn. penelope had been teasing me about this during the entire ride, it was ridiculous.

"and do not tell cat i won't hear the end of it," i begged, but penny just laughed, "too late hun. i told lola who told cat already,"

i let out an overly dramatic sigh.

——

shawn mendes

"no way, you made out with her?!" brian looked at me, his eyes widening.

i let out a groan and put my head in my hands. "dude for the fifth time, yes. and it meant nothing so please let relax."

"well what do you plan on doing now?" he asked me, as i began tuning my guitar.

"nothing," i shrugged, "we decided we're going to try to be friends i guess."

brian let out a scoff, "friends my ass. there's clearly sexual tension there."

damn amaya for being gorgeous and a fantastic kisser. i blame her for being the reason i couldn't pull away. but as much as i wanted to make out with her again, i knew i couldn't. i wasn't a friends with benefits kind of guy, and the last thing i needed was her catching feelings for me during it.

——
a few days later... the day of the grammys.

amayarosevega

♡ shawnmendes and 1,902,286 others likedamayarosevega grammys with the best date @shawnmendes 🖤 can't wait to watch u kill it tonight!

shawnmendes and 1,902,286 others liked
amayarosevega grammys with the best date @shawnmendes 🖤 can't wait to watch u kill it tonight!

load more comments

user186 OMG THEYRE GOING TO THE GRAMMYS TOGETHER
user11 HOLY SHOT SHES HIS DATE.
camilacabello can't wait to finally meet u tonight babe🖤
shawnmendes nah i have the best date 🖤
user1188 wtf is she wearing... it's the grammys not a lowkey event