reliant

~a~

amayarosevega

♡ shawnmendes and 935,521 others likedamayarosevega sweater + netflix in bed kind of days

amayarosevega sweater + netflix in bed kind of days...

load more comments

user1 SHES SO PRETTY
user13 noooo what's wrong my love
user24 those days are everyday 
shawnmendes beautiful.

a couple weeks at passed since shawn and i got back from canada. as usual our schedules began to get extremely busy.

he was getting ready to take off on his north american leg of his tour, meaning he was pretty much at rehearsals all day, the studio, and then headed straight home to bed at some ungodly hours.
my line was launching next week, which was exciting. but in the meantime i had been doing several shoots and designing a collaboration line with la perla.

shawn and i communicated through text as much as we could but it mostly happened to be a good morning text and then a goodnight text with barely any conversation between.
i wasn't going to lie, it sucked not being able to talk to him as much, but at the same time it was basically break up prep as cat would put it.
after canada, i finally decided to fess up about my feelings to catalina. she obviously was ecstatic, but understood that it'd probably never work out with this stupid stunt. ever since, i've forced myself to focus on work and work only. i found my self cooped up in my office drawing sketches and designs almost all the time.

that was until my dad reached out again..

he called me about four days ago and i was so hesitant to pick up the phone, but i did anyways. for the first few moments of our call it was awkward silence because we both had no idea how to communicate. but in the end, he asked if we could meet soon. i had told him that i needed to think about it.
after a lot of back and forth with my self, asking my mom, cat and shawn, i decided i should give him one chance. one meeting to get my answers and finally be at peace with not having him in my life forever.

and so that's what i was about to do now. i was in my car heading over to the address of a cafe that he recommended. at first he suggested meeting at his house but i knew being there would fuel more anger and sadness.
as i pulled into the parking lot i felt my hands get clammy and my heart beating extremely loud.

i knew i had to go into this with an open mind, but it wasn't that easy. he hurt me so badly.

as i opened the door to the cafe, the sounds of the bell chimes made him look up from the cup of coffee he was so deeply staring at. we made eye contact and a small smile appeared on his face. i then noticed how much i actually looked like him.