Chapter Two

"Wassup' baby. You don't know how to say hello anymore?" I heard making me look over to see who it was.

Rolling my eyes, I turned back over to my phone sending my mom the text, that I was here, and safe.

"See this why we broke up. You always buggin'. I'm just tryna' show you some love." Aaron said before sucking his teeth, and coming over plopping next to me on the sofa I was on. I had finally found a room where no one was in, and I wanted to relax before we all had hung out later.

"We broke up because you cheated on me, and you we're wild disrespectful," I stated before putting my phone in my pocket closing my eyes.

"That doesn't mean we can't be friends. I mean I know I got mad and exposed you but it wasn't intentional, and I apologized for that. It was just titties anyway."

Scrunching my face at him, moving his hand as he reached over to touch me, I got up

Scrunching my face at him, moving his hand as he reached over to touch me, I got up. I no longer had the patience to entertain the games he wanted to play. Aaron had a girlfriend whom he loved to call his "snow bunny," but she was in denial about the fact that he was cheating on her, even though everyone knew.

The famous phrase "once you go black you never go back" worked when it came to me. Every guy I ever talked to always found their way back in my inbox, or face.

They didn't hesitate to find a Hispanic, or white girl when it was over though, for most of them I was the first black chick they had been with.

Walking in the hall I turned my head to the left to see Bridget surrounded by a bunch of guys. Natalie was with her too, and I stood there for a second trying to see what they were doing.

It wasn't a secret that my best friend was gorgeous, and Natalie was pretty too, but the guys only entertained her because she was Bridget's minion. To some degree she was everyone's minion, doing anything to get a little attention, and popularity.

Bridget was trustworthy to me, but not when it came to guys.

When I was in eighth grade there was a girl named Samantha who I was close with, and when I was younger even considered her my best friend. That was until the boy I told her I liked, became her boyfriend four days later.

After her, he wanted me. He was what society called a "man thot" jumping from girl to girl, and we let him.

Samantha was hurt that I would talk to him after he was with her, but she betrayed me first. It wasn't long before I ended it with him since he began getting on my nerves.

Before I liked Aaron, there was a boy named Jordan who I wanted. Being that Bridget was the only person I shared my secrets too at the time she knew. The same thing had happened with Samantha happened to her, she talked to him right after.

Of course, it broke my trust with her to some point, but I had to learn to get over it. Especially since she broke up with him, seeing how it hurt me, but that was the second time this happened to me.