Chapter Fourty Three

"I don't want to go damn!" A furious Trinity screamed at Mrs. Streep who she just started calling by her first name Vivian, and her family as they were trying to force her to go to prom.

"Girl you better watch who the fuck you're talking to!" Her mom screamed back as she quieted down.

"You tell her !" Vivian smirked at her mom, as they clapped hands.
Vivian began loving Trinity like her own daughter and she wanted her to get the experience just like everyone else to be normal.

Trinity was stressed she had just gotten an abortion a couple of days ago and hadn't told anyone but Stacey.
It was hurting Trinity bad. She wanted to be a mother so bad, it didn't matter to her how young. She was grown about to get her own place, taking care of her bills.

"I don't even have anything to wear, it's traditional that you wear a long dress."
Trinity said trying to convince everyone to leave her alone since it was so short notice.

"So change up the rules and wear a short dress your Trinity fucking Lyon."

Trinity was bummed out and honestly depressed she had wanted to set up a appointment with her therapist to talk about it but she was afraid of being told it was the right thing to do to not have done it.

Three days ago is when she got it done and five days ago is when she was butt dialed by Demetrius.

Demetrius was talking to Keyshawn who was expressing to Demetrius that he was stressed out.
She had found out that Destiny was pregnant as well as her. He had said he couldn't waste his time on stupid love fantasies when he was having a new born on the way.

He wouldn't have time for Trinity unfortunately was his exact words.

Trinity was devastated. Somewhere in her heart she knew it was a girl she was going to have. She had been crying about it for days because she never really wanted a girl it was a boy that she wanted.

The fact that she knew Keyshawn wanted a girl, and the baby would have been a perfect mix of both of them killed her in the inside.

Being forced out of bed and in the shower she didn't want extra done. She was to do her own makeup, and hair.
She picked a mini dress on purpose not wanting to be there in the first place.

"Don't you look beautiful." Her mom fake cried as her aunts, and everyone took photos.

It hurt her to know that she was in so much pain but not one person saw it. Not even her mother.

After all the photos she drove to her school knowing she hadn't planned on staying long.
Trinity really wanted to smoke weed and just cry but unfortunately for her life must go on.

Getting out the car she pulled down her dress a little not wanting her dress to rise and expose too much.

"Baby!" Simone yelled in her pants suit looking beautiful.

"You look amazing!" Trinity complimented gassing her up, as Simone did for her loving the fact that she didn't wear a long dress like everyone else.

Seeing Amy, and Catherine she complimented them as well as they all spoke for a minute.

"Oh my God Trinity is here. Smile in front of the flowers Trinity." Someone yelled as she picked up a big one that was on the floor loving how the decorations were.

The theme was when a flower blossoms, and she was indeed trying to leave to smoke some trees.

"Oh shit look at my sister !" Demetrius said coming out of no where as she hesitated going up to him giving him a hug

He had known she was butt dialed and he was going to make sure to apologize later. He knew that what she had heard had probably hurt her feelings but it wasn't his fault entirely.

"Oh shit look at my brother!" She complimented right back before seeing Shyan, and Lauren.

They had chatted talking about how beautiful everything was. Trinity had even managed to buy some weed from some random kid she didn't know.
However she was going to smoke his stuff like he was trustful.

Walking into someone Trinity looked up to see Keyshawn.
"Sorry," she mumbled wanting to get away as quick as possible.

Grabbing her by her arm she yanked it away from him, as a tear fell down her eye.
Not thinking she could take it any longer she rushed out of the party deciding she stayed long enough.

"Yo what's wrong w T she just ran out of here?" He asked a Demetrius who was dancing with Shyan.
He didn't care though all that lovey dovey stuff could wait until he figured out what was wrong with his girl.

All of a sudden everyone's phones started to ring as they were alerted of a TMZ notification.

Everyone but Keyshawn and Demetrius since they found that shit corny since most of the time they would be seeing themselves in the news.

"Oh my God!" Shyan said before covering her mouth as Lauren had the same reaction.

"Where is she?" Bridget said coming out of no where acting like she cared as Shyan mugged her.

"What's going on let me see?" Snatching Lauren's phone out her hand his heart dropped as he read what the article said.

Swiping to the audio video he shook his head.
"Why didn't she tell me then? This ain't real, and what the fuck y'all looking at!" He found himself screaming at everyone who was looking at him.

"Bro I have to tell you something. The night you came over to talk to me about Destiny... I accidentally butt dialed Trinity man." Demetrius said lowly as Keyshawn shook his head.

"You what?"
"I butt dialed-" Punching Demetrius in the face he fell back hitting his head on Shyan's heel.

Heated he walked away. He couldn't believe he didn't tell him this before, and he couldn't believe Trinity wouldn't tell him that she was carrying his child.

He couldn't blame her, he had made it seem like she was just a distraction when all he wanted was to be with Destiny and that was not 100% true.

Walking out the building to get some fresh air he seen Stacey sitting down drinking out a flask.
"Where is she?" He asked right away wanting to see her.

"Man Keyshawn sit down and leave her alone. She needs space."

"No I need to talk to her about the baby-"

"There is no baby!" Stacey found herself screaming on the top of her lungs.

She was furious with him and couldn't believe he friend could allow this to happen.

"What do you mean there isn't a baby. Where's my baby Stacey?" Keyshawn asked knowing she didn't do what she thought she did.

"She had an abortion." Feeling his heart drop he let a tear fall down his eyes, as he didn't wanna believe it.

"No!"
"Yes Keyshawn, yes. You fucked up. Now there's a broken girl out there who needed you more than anything. And guess what? Now you need her more than anything too!"

The End.

Book 2 out soon!