Chapter Twenty Five

"My bitches pretty hustlers........Pretty ass bitch. I can only fuck pretty ass dick." I rapped with my headphones on acting like I was performing. Today was finally the day I was able to leave the hospital, after being here for six days. I was drained, a little scared to see everyone again, but I knew my family, and friends would help me out.Turning around I jumped seeing my dad smiling at me while holding my sneakers. Holding my chest I rolled my eyes while he continued to laugh.

You need to be a performer with the fucking energy you have! I should have recorded that

You need to be a performer with the fucking energy you have! I should have recorded that." He said handing me them, as I immediately put them on wasting time.

"Maybe I will."

"You ready to go I just signed your discharge papers?"

"Yea. I miss the world. This hospital bed ain't it. Don't wanna be in another one until I'm giving birth."

"Fuck you mean giving birth? You got something you want to tell me?" He said as his face dropped with a now serious expression."

No. In the future is what I am talking about. Too young to be popping out babies. Don't worry you'll be a grandpa soon though." Making sure I have everything I walked all over the room, taking the flowers, balloons, and giant sized teddy bears people brought in my hands, and some in his.

Walking out we made sure to cover a bunch of people with camera's wanting to see Tonya Lyon's niece, that was kidnapped. Getting in the car he immediately pulled off, as we rode in silence.Arriving I got my stuff with his help and went right in the house.

"Well, who is going to watch her because she needs to not be alone right now. This is terrible timing." I heard my Aunt Tonya say as she was talking to my mom, making me wonder where she was going.

"Obviously not her damn daddy, he is busy with his own life to help out his child. I'll do it, Tonya goes back to work."

"No, I will" Aunt Tonya refused.

"Like ya' husband was too busy fucking Jake from State Farm leaving you?" My dad said coming from behind me revealing our presence making her scold him.

My aunt had come home one night from a long day at work to greet her husband with some lovin' until she heard moaning from the door. Running up the stairs she was met with seeing her husband sucking a white man's dick before he bent over and took it. She was heartbroken but made sure to take all his money in the divorce.