Chapter Five

Looking down at my phone I saw the date, mentally nodding my head. Time was moving fast, and we had one more day to be here. I had been texting Keyshawn and seeing him around the house frequently. I wasn't sure if we're talking, but I knew we were getting comfortable with each other.

"No stop I can't swim!" I yelled as Keyshawn picked me up throwing me in the pool with him. Paddling up I walked over to the surface holding on.

"You're so annoying. I could have drowned!"

We were the only ones out here since it was early in the morning. Earlier he had woke me up spamming my phone because he couldn't sleep telling me to go out in the pool with him. Going to the surface with me, he picked up his phone before swimming back to the middle of the pool.

"I don't want to stay come on," I said trying to get him to come out with me.

"Get out I'm coming just get out slowly for me ma."

So he pushed me in this bitch but doesn't wanna come out with me?

Obeying I got out slowly feeling the heat start to warm my body up instantly.

"WOOOOOO. Look at this shit right here!" Getting out the pool he held his iPhone 8 carefully so it didn't get wet. Drying it off he reached my location showing me his phone.

 Drying it off he reached my location showing me his phone

"Delete that. You're such a pervert!" I screamed laughing at him as he moved his phone from me so I couldn't delete it.

"Nah that's beautiful."

Sitting down where the sun could hit my body I put on my sunglasses going on my phone myself.

"So what's up with you, you single?" Looking over to him I saw him squinting since the sun was in his eyes.

"If I was with someone I wouldn't be out here with you right now. I don't like friendly niggas, and I would give him the same respect I would want." I simply answered as he shook his head in approval.

"I can definitely respect that. There are too many hoes out here in niggas faces. That's good to see there are still females who respect boundaries."

"What about you Mr. Miles?" I asked calling him by his last name.

Trinity Miles, I said to myself in my head.

"I'm single. I haven't met anyone who makes me feel like I need to cuff them. I'm out here having fun until I do. Right now I'm talking to you though." He said looking over to me smiling. Blushing I turned my head the other way.

"How you know I wanna talk to you? You don't even know what I like in a guy." I stated, and it was true. As much as I could say I knew I was starting to find interest in him, I didn't need him playing with me. I caught feelings easily, and when I did there was no way in protecting myself from the pain I would endure.

"So tell me what you like then."

"I like guys who are aggressive but know when to be soft. I don't like friendly niggas, because I don't want to feel like I'm competing for anyone's attention. I like someone who can make me smile, someone who isn't ignorant. I need someone intelligent, and I need someone who knows how to deal with my worst, as well as my best. What do you like?"