Chapter Fourteen

"Okay, this is ridiculous," Amanda said as we sat at Olive Garden eating bread to waste time.

Zoe had us in the restaurant because she was trying to hit on this waiter who she has been hinting she likes for a few. He didn't go to our school, but from what I understand he was about our age.

She said she would pay for our food, and I wasn't one to say no to free food, we just had to make sure we were sitting in the section he would serve at, which we were.

"Hi ladies my name is Johnathan, I will be your server today. What would y- oh hey Zoe." He stopped his lines, as he smiled greeting her.

"Hey, Johnathan no need to be formal with us. These are my friends. Amanda, Simone, Shyan, Catherine, and Trinity." Waving to him when she said our names, we all told him our order.

"Oh, he's a cute little white thing," Simone said as I agreed. I always knew Zoe had liked all flavors but I was gon' have to start hopping on the white wave if they were looking like this.

"I want him so bad. I don't wanna make the first move though." She said pouting. Shit couldn't be me if I wanted someone I was gon' step.

"I got you."

"No Trinity don't say any-"

"Here are your drinks! Ready to order the food?"Going person by person I waited last, as Zoe kept eyeing me really not wanting me to say something.

"And for you?"

"Lemme get the five cheese ziti, and an explanation on why you haven't asked her out on a date yet? You think she comes here all the time for the food?"

"Wait wha-?"

"Trinity!" Zoe yelled now frustrated with my question.

"Didn't ask her out because I didn't think she was interested. Are you?" Putting all our attention on her I prayed she wouldn't fuck up.

"I me- mean yea. I have been for a minute." Nodding my head I looked back at him, as he smiled.

"Let me get ya'll food then we can discuss the date we gonna have. Appreciate it Trinity right?"

"Yup," I said popping the p, as he walked away.

Screeching in excitement she jumped around in her seat.

"But you thought I was going to fuck things up for you" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Thank you, Trinity."

"Yea, yea, yea."

-

"Okay, find the thread and cut it. Don't cut my hair!" I screamed at him scared he was going to do it wrong. Wanting to help out he had refused to let me take out my hair, and wash it on my own.

"I'm not going to cut your real hair. Move!"

Feeling him start I stayed still as I began seeing pieces of hair fall. I was glad I chose to do this in the living room so there wouldn't be hair in my room. After a few quick minutes, he was done taking out my sew in.

"Now what?"

"I have to take out the braids." Coming in front of me he started busting out laughing.

"You got the Meek Mill braids." He said falling from laughter as I started taking them out one by one.

I knew I would look back at this, and laugh but at the moment it wasn't funny.

"No funny can I ask you a question, and don't get offended."

"Alright," I said allowing him to proceed.