Chapter Eleven

"It gets better each and each time." He sighed cleaning his cum for the second time today on the phone. I wasn't really feeling it today. It was now the end of October, and I haven't seen Keyshawn in person since the house party.

It was like in school he was avoiding me, but made sure to text, or Facetime me acting like everything was fine. Some days like this we would do our nut secession, but other than that I hadn't heard from him. I had sat next to him in one class but he acted like he ain't want to talk.

It hurt my feelings because I knew I cared more about him than he cared about me. I was honestly trying to distance myself from him, just because I felt like shady stuff was going on. He hadn't known it, but today was my last day doing this with him until he got his shit together.

"Alright that drained me, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." Covering my body with the covers I frowned, feeling myself become annoyed, and hurt at the same time.

"Why aren't you sleeping with me on FaceTime?" Looking around he looked like he was thinking of an excuse.

"Forget it you never want to spend time with me if I'm not busting my pussy open for you. You could spend time with Lauren almost every day, calling her your best friend but with me, you never have time if it doesn't benefit you, bye." Hanging up I reached over turning the lamp off, as I saw he called again, declining it I went to text him.

" Hanging up I reached over turning the lamp off, as I saw he called again, declining it I went to text him

Waiting for his response he answered fast causing me to get scared at what he was going to say. Replying again, I watched as the bubbles came in the chat, left, and came back in. I knew he was debating on saying what he really wanted to. Sending the text my heart fell, and I wiped the tear that had fell.

Answering back, I wen't to his contact blocking him. Looking at the messages one more time I shook my head in disbelief. I knew it was too good to be true. He has confused me with kind words, and then acted like an ass the next minute. Turning over I cried myself to sleep, as the messages stayed on my phone all night.

 Turning over I cried myself to sleep, as the messages stayed on my phone all night

-

"Get dressed let's go. You need to have some fun!" Bridget said pulling me out of bed. I mentally cursed my mom out for letting her in. She wanted me to go to a Halloween party her boyfriend was having, and I honestly wanted to be left alone.