Chapter Fourty One

Using my sore legs to walk I listened to Lauren talk on and on about how she missed Raymond.

She didn't want to text him first and look stupid, but she didn't want to wait further for him to reach out.
I no longer knew what to tell her. I had wished she make up her mind finally doing what the fuck she wanted to do, and shut up about it.
I loved her but there was only so much I can take listening to the same thing over and over again.

"Are you even listening to me?" She asked as I nodded my head.
I was fucked so well last night, I was confused.
I wasn't stupid, I didn't expect him to leave his girlfriend for me.

I wanted him too, but at the same time, I needed to make sure I knew him.

I knew he was the same Keyshawn who I fell in love with but he had changed. He was also KTM.
He was a rapper experiencing shit he didn't experience with me. He was a guy who needed to get his shit together.

Destiny had been giving me looks all day and I honestly thought she knew we had sex. I didn't care, even though I probably should have.

I knew she wouldn't beat my ass, and I knew for sure she was happy when he broke my heart just to make sure he tried again for her.

After our long sex secession, we talked about life. Shit, we missed in life, shit we wanted out of it.
I knew he was too ashamed to admit he fucked up all the way when he left a girl he loved for a girl he just liked now.

"Trinity!" Snapping out of it I zoned back into the conversation as Lauren rolled her eyes walking away.
Not caring I walked away finding a private space on the beach to relax.
Finding a place by the water I took out my chair and laid a towel next to it just in case.

From the corner of my eye, I seen a light figure and already knew it was Destiny watching me.

"How may I help you?" I decided to ask as I took my shades off not wanting to waste time with being petty

"I want you to stay away from Keyshawn."
Laughing at her I didn't understand what more she could possibly want. She had him, and now she was still trying to push him away from me when I just got him back a little.

I respected myself and even though I might have let him fuck me last night he wasn't going back inside me until he was completely single.

I would now settle to even be his friend so she was bugging if she thought I was going to take her wanting me not to be near him serious.

"Shouldn't you be telling him this?"

"I did tell him this but I have a feeling he won't listen. I think he believes I'm being selfish but it's just a matter of time before you try to get in bed with him and fuck him."

It's the other way around sweetie

"Well if he doesn't care I definitely don't. You can't keep forcing a nigga to do what he doesn't want to do. That's how he'll resent you. Now if you excuse me I'm not trying to hear this anymore."

Dismissing her she scoffed leaving me to wonder how he dealt with that. The pussy must be good because if he can't see past all her beauty to her terrible attitude then he needed help.

Sitting down relaxing I was allowing my body to take in the Vitamin D the sun was giving me.

I loved my melanin, and there was nothing wrong with getting more if I could.

Hearing my phone vibrate I picked it up thinking it was my mom.
Shaking my head at the text it was Vivian telling me I had a shoot that she booked me for that I was needed for.

Telling her I would be able to make it I knew Shyan wouldn't mind especially since we were celebrating her birthday tonight by going to the club.

Demetrius walked by shaking the sand off his hands as I called his name.
"Take a picture of me please so I can post it on my Instagram."

"You look too grown I'm not taking it."

"It's a bathing suit Demetrius damn," I said pouting as he sucked his teeth reaching for my phone.

"Let me take this photo before you start whining like a fucking baby."

Thanking him I ran out further into the beach and posed with my hand on my head, loving how my body looked.

"Here."
"Thank you."

-

-