Chapter Thirty One

"Come on let me fuck," I whined to Keyshawn as he shook his head telling me no. Weeks had passed and he had asked me to be his girlfriend shortly after the argument in the studio with Lauren, and I.

I haven't talked to her since, and honestly, I really didn't care.

"No, I told you, you not ready."

"Yes, I am. Are you sure you not ready?" I asked yanking on his boxers as I laid on top of him.

"Trinity I told you to put it in last week, and you got scared. You not ready, you just horny."

Sucking my teeth I knew he was right. I had been told to put it in many times but I couldn't.

"I appreciate you."

"Good, I know how much it means to you, and it means a lot to me too just take it, easy baby. I'm not here for just sex."

Not trying to hear it anymore I understood. I got up going to the bathroom to take a picture.

"You just gon' get up and leave while I'm talking to you?"Rolling my eyes I went back to the room flopping on the bed next to him

Rolling my eyes I went back to the room flopping on the bed next to him.
"You get a new weave and don't know how to act." He said flicking my hair as I laughed.

Interrupting my picture the 10% notification popped up, and I sighed getting up

Interrupting my picture the 10% notification popped up, and I sighed getting up."Stop having ya titties look good in pictures too. Don't play."

"Yea yea whatever. I need my charger."

"It's in the car, here." Catching his keys I wasted no time leaving the room getting the charger for my phone that was now on 7%.

The chirping of the car went off, as I opened the driver's door seeing my charger on the floor. Locking the doors again I shivered feeling the chilly wind on my legs, and arms. I had come outside in my red matching set that consisted of red biker shorts, and a tube top. Stopping hearing footsteps behind me, I closed my eyes thinking it could be all in my head.

Turning around I stayed cautious seeing a group of guys."Where are you going gorgeous?"

Ignoring them I strolled back to my house but reconsidered not wanting them to know where I lived.