Chapter Three

"Trinity wake up." I heard as someone lightly tapped my face. Wiping the drool off my mouth I raised up seeing Lauren smiling like an idiot.

"What the fuck is it?"

"Can you help me pick what picture I should post. I want Raymond to see it, he followed me today. He is so hot."

Confused on who Raymond was I looked at her with a straight face blinking slow.

"So let me get this straight," I said shaking my head raising up to where my back was leaning on the headboard.

" You woke me up out my mother fucking sleep to ask about a picture? When you could have asked someone else."

Watching her shake her head I shook my head at her selfish act but reached over to take the unlocked phone out her hand.

"They all told me to ask you!"Lauren had this thing she liked to do with her lips, which was poking them out, and I have told her multiple times since she had no lips it didn't look right. Skipping all those pictures I found one I liked and handed it back to her.

"This one." "Thank you" She cheesed taking the phone out my hand to see which was one I chose.

"Who's Raymond?""You haven't seen him? Look he's so hot!" She said before going to Instagram and typing letters in the keyboard

"Who's Raymond?"
"You haven't seen him? Look he's so hot!" She said before going to Instagram and typing letters in the keyboard.

"Who's Raymond?""You haven't seen him? Look he's so hot!" She said before going to Instagram and typing letters in the keyboard

"I saw him talking to Natalie earlier," I said informing her before she got too excited. I wanted her to be happy with someone, but I also wanted her to be cautious.

"I'm sure he was just being friendly. Don't worry he'll be mine." Nodding my head in approval with her confidence, I got dressed in a red bathing suit after she told me everyone was at the pool.

Making sure to brush my teeth, wash my face and put on lip gloss we headed out joining the party. Telling her I would meet with the group later I made my way over to Catherine, Amanda, and Simone.

Looking over to where I saw Keisha, and Tasha I shook my head in disgust as I seen the boy from earlier Keyshawn taking a picture of them. Walking away from them he joined some niggas' that I've seen before, and some I figured was new just like him.