Chapter Fourty

"Yes give me bad bitch vibes!" Lauren said snapping my photo as I entertained her.

"I have to go pluck my eyebrows," she sighed saying as I laughed at the random comment

"Imagine having to pluck your eyebrows," I said laughing as she grilled me.

"Imagine not having eyebrows," gasping at her response she actually she had a good comeback, I was proud of her.

We had just came back from dinner, and now everyone was in the living room relaxing and drinking.

None of us were really light weights besides Lauren, and Natalie so we made sure to watch the amount of alcohol they were drinking.

"Alright y'all it's getting late, I think we should go to sleep. I'm tired." Destiny said as I looked at her with a straight face. I don't know why she would think I give a fuck what she thinks.

Seeing that everyone was feeling almost the same way I wasted no time swaying into my bedroom not saying goodnight to anyone.

Going into the bathroom to take my makeup off I was proud of myself. Being a model you were forced to be in tons of makeup, dress, and act a certain way. I was proud that I didn't feed into the bull shit. I was only wearing eyebrow makeup, and lip gloss.

Humming the beat to seven rings by Ariana Grande, I undressed myself wanting to relax right away since the door was closed.

Putting on my bonnet I was naked, comfortable in my own skin. Deciding to play the song instead of just hum the beat I danced around letting my little titties, and my fat ass bounce everywhere.

A light knock was heard from the door so I grabbed a towel to act like I just got out the shower going over to open the door.

Seeing Keyshawn I froze. Pushing him in the room before anyone could see him, I began looking in the hallway seeing no one as I quickly closed the door.

I didn't understand what he wanted, or what he wanted to talk about. My heart began racing as I felt his hand touch mine moving me lightly away from the door.

"Why are you here Keyshawn?"

"I thought we should talk. We left a lot of unfinished business."

"What is there to talk about. You found someone new, you don't need me anymore. You haven't for months. You haven't reached out for anything, so what is it?"

"Don't tell me you didn't miss me though. I know you were looking at my photos on the gram' because I was looking at yours."

Looking down I didn't want to admit it. He had hurt me so bad, I knew if he never broke up with me before we could be good right now, and probably living a perfect life in a teenager's eyes.

"I didn't want to hurt you, Trinity. I felt like you were too good for me, and maybe sometimes I still think that but you never put me down. Regardless if it was right or wrong you still loved me for me, and I appreciate you. I shouldn't have ended it with you, and I know you probably think I left you for Destiny but I just wanted to see you happy."

"I understand that but Keyshawn I could have made my own choice. You knew I didn't want you to go. Out of everything you ever did you hurt me the most with that, and you know it."

"I know Trinity I know." Wiping a tear I didn't even know was there, I broke down not realizing how much this still hurt me.

"You're supposed to be with me, not her. I was the one there for you, and you were there for me. You were my baby." I said crying dropping my towel as I palmed my face.

Comforting me with sadness on his face I knew he wished he could change how things went. Shit, we both did.

"Look, Trinity, I'm sorry, and I can say it over and over and I know you don't want to hear it. Can we be friends? Look I love you, I need you in my life. I don't care if it's in a friendly way or anything. I just want to say to myself I did whatever I did to make sure me, and this girl are fine."

Missing, and knowing where he came from I shook my head. "We can try to be friends," I said wiping my tears as he helped me kissing my forehead.

Getting chills he pecked my face, now another time on my cheek. Again, and again I was teased with kisses all on my face, as he tried to get to make me feel better.

"You been giving away my pussy Trinity?" He asked as shivers ran down my spine making me moan liking what I hear.

"You been giving away my dick?" feeling myself get hot I already knew the answer.
"Yea baby, I'm sorry." At the moment I didn't care. He was here right now and that's all I was thinking about at the moment.

Taking off his shirt he picked me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Going in my bed not bothering to take off his pants I unzipped the zipper dipping his dick in my wet pussy.

"Oh my God!" I moaned as he stuck the tip in making my body twitch already. He was making me feel good and it was unbelievable.

Dipping the whole thing in I lightly screamed as he came down to kiss my lips. We both knew I was crazy tight and it was no denying I only let him fuck me.

"I miss you so much, baby. I love you so much. You still my baby." He stated before parting my lips with his tongue kissing me softly.

I knew we were going to be fucking for a minute. It wasn't even about being horny, we had been alone from each other for a while.
We needed to be in each other's warmth feeling every part of each other.

"Keyshawn I-"
"Where you want this nut, we going all night so you better prepare yourself."

"Cum in me!" I groaned as he rocked my pussy walls to what felt like heaven.