1. Death of the Bride

Three persons were in a lavish room adorned with beautiful designs and sparkling furniture. In contrast to the gorgeous room, the atmosphere was oppressive and filled with utter despair.

Anger?

The girl wondered as she stared into those fiery red eyes. Utter defeat was what she felt as she stood frozen stiff in front of him.

"You no longer deserve me", he declared with a cold and indifferent voice.

She couldn't stop herself from trembling and tears flowed in an instant.

As she lower her head, he turned his back to her and started walking to the door. She gathered up her strength and reached out to him grabbing his hand. With trembling voice, she pleaded.

"Please, don't leave Luke. I love you very much."

"You no longer have the privilege to call my name. Linda shall replace you in the ceremony."

He shook her hand off and continued to walk to the door.

She lost all strength in her body and just sat on the floor as she watched him leave. She looked at a nearby mirror and gazed upon a woman dressed in a simple yet elegant white gown. Her wavy hair looked vibrant and shone like gold. Her face was well-sculpted by the heavens but her purple eyes showed nothing but despair. A mocking smile started to form on her rosy lips.

Who would have thought I'd fall to this state?

Today was supposed to be my wedding day.

Supposed to be one of my happiest day...

Her eyes floated unto the departing back of the man whom she is ready to give everything. With each sound of his step, a new emotion started to burn within her. An emotion that she used to discourage herself from having.

Hatred

With clenched fists and eyes now burning with hatred, her body started to emit a dark aura.

I did everything for you, for this kingdom.

Yet, what do I get?

You chose a different bride for OUR wedding?!

The dark aura surrounding her body started to grow bigger.

"Your Highness!" the third person in the room cried out in alarm.

The man swiftly came in between her and Luke as he unsheathed the saber he had on his waist.

"Dark Element!" Luke's shocked voice echoed throughout the room.

Light was supposed to be her magical element but she didn't have the liberty to wonder why she is enshrouded with a dark aura that signifies the dark element.

The area around them started to shake and the ground around her started to disintegrate.

"Your Highness, I can see her mana flow is fluctuating and might burst any moment", Abraham said as he cautiously eyed her.

"Her existence is too useless for us to care. Take her down Abraham" Luke commanded.

As soon as he received Luke's command, Abraham didn't waste any time and charged immediately to her.

Unfortunately for her, she was too immersed in her regret and anger that she failed to notice the incoming danger. In the next moment, she felt something cold pierce through chest.

What...

With tear-stained face, she looked at the Abraham and said, "Even our friendship means nothing to you now."

Abraham's eyebrow creased and his hands slightly trembled. He retracted the sword from her chest making her fall flat to the floor.

An unexplainable emotion flashed through Luke's eyes as he watched her slowly dying in front of his eyes.

It's painful.

It's cold.

The pain in her chest slowly disappeared as the darkness engulfed her vision.

On her wedding day, death was the matrimonial gift she received from her groom. 

"I, PRINCESS BONNEVILLE, SHALL SWEAR THAT NEITHER HEAVEN NOR HELL CAN EXTINGUISH MY HATRED AND FURY."