Miraculous Prologue

"What?... You're quitting?" Master Fu stared in shock at the girl in front of him. "What... Why?" He gulped, as the girl placed the ladybug miraculous on his palms.

"It's too much work, Master Fu," the girl sighed as she sat down. "I just can't. I've been missing school just to save Paris. I know I'm saving Paris, but I'm definitely not saving myself. My teachers are getting really angry at me."

"But..." Master Fu didn't now what to say as he stared at the miraculous on his palm. But who's going to want to be the next Ladybug?

"And plus, on top of that," the girl added, "I'm moving to New York City." Master Fu's eyes went wide. "My father found a new job there and now he's moving the whole family."

"Emma, you can't go!" Master Fu yelled. "You promised you wouldn't leave your job. You promised you would keep your promise. What is this now?!"

Emma stood up. "I wish I could stay, Master Fu. I really do. I tried to talk my family out of it, but they think moving to NYC would be a good thing." She turned to go. "Just find someone else that's better than me. But... Just don't forget me."

Master Fu watched as she walked out the door. How can you just leave like that?! How can I find someone else?

He never knew finding a new Ladybug could be so easy...

-------------------
A/N
-------------------

When Emma was still Ladybug, Adrien was Cat Noir. Now that she's quitting, Marinette is going to be the new Ladybug, and Adrien is still Cat Noir.

Don't worry... Cat Noir didn't have any feelings for Emily........ But... That could change...

--------------------

"News: Our Ladybug has quit her job and is moving to NYC. Now we're just waiting to see who will be the new Ladybug.

"What?!" Marinette Dupain-Cheng stared at her phone with wide eyes. She was a huge fan of Ladybug. She couldn't believe she was leaving now.

"How can this be possible? Is this a lie?!" Marinette got up from her knees and raced downstairs.

"Have you heard?" Sabine asked her daughter, and Marinette just nodded with sad eyes.

How can Ladybug want to leave Paris like that? Doesn't she know this is such a... I just can't... I can't believe it!

Marinette skipped breakfast as she ran out of the bakery. She met one of her besties on the way to school.

"I can't believe it," Alya stared at her phone again. No one was a bigger fan than Alya Cèsaire.

"I know right," Marinette sighed. "I was hoping one day I'll meet her and we could hang out together even if it's just for a day, but now she's gone."

"What am I going to do for my Ladyblog now?" Alya yelled. "Paris, tell me, why did this have to happen?!"

"Alya, Paris doesn't know why Ladybug is leaving," Marinette let out a small chuckle, but then turned serious again as she and Alya climbed the stairs to their school.

-

Omg I'm late. I'm late! Mom and Dad told me to come back soon, but I was having so much fun that I didn't check the time when I was supposed to.

Marinette had been hanging out with her friends. Her parents had told her to come home early, but it was so late now.

She ran to cross the road, only to see a man with a cane trying to cross the road as well, but couldn't.

The man fell to his knees, and Marinette feeling bad, she ran to help him.

"Are you okay?" She asked. The man just nodded as Marinette helped him up and crossed the street. She didn't notice the man put a black small box in her pink purse.

-

Ladybug has left?! No! How can Ladybug have left?! I still didn't collect her miraculous! I haven't won yet, and she decided to leave.

Mmm, maybe if I get a villain, Ladybug will come back. Yeah, she will. I just need to find someone with negative feelings.

Soon those miraculous will be in my hands. And in my hands only!...