Miraculous Seven

"ARGH!" The villain pushed Ladybug off, but falling down the Eiffel tower. She tried to get her yoyo ready so she could save herself, which she couldn't, but she found herself landing on someone's arms.

"Cat Noir, thank you," Ladybug smiled as Cat Noir set her down. "You caught me, which means you must really care about me."

Cat Noir frowned. "Care about you? Listen, I only caught you because you're the only one that can purify that akuma. Plus, don't act like you know it all when you can't even save your own butt!"

He climbed back to the top of the Eiffel tower to keep fighting the villain and release the akuma. Ladybug stood there, her hand clenched into a fist.

How is it that you hate me so much? What did I do?

"Are you coming?!" She looked up at Cat Noir, who was glaring back at her. "I'm not going to fight this villain alone, you know. Except if you aren't a true Ladybug, then I get it!"

"Ugh!" Ladybug followed him up.

--

"Thanks to Ladybug and Cat Noir, the villain has been defeated. But... Why does it look like Cat Noir did all the work, leaving Ladybug to only purify it at the end?"

"That's because she did!" Cat Noir tried not to yell it out as he stomped away from the crowd. "She left me to deal with the villain alone, while she sat there, taking a break. The former Ladybug would never do that!"

Ladybug ran off in shame as the others talked about it. What?! Don't you know how hard it is?! I got tired quickly.

Marinette, this is all your fault. As if stealing Cat Noir wasn't enough, now you've even got the whole Paris to be at your side. To give you all the credits when you aren't even doing anything now! How could you?!

Ugh! I should have never told Master Fu to find another one. But yet I did. I was so stupid to ever think that I won't return back to Paris, and want my job back.

But Marinette, you won't win. I hate you, and you won't win.

Ho, ho, my, my. Seems like we've got a jealous bug on the loose. Well then, fly my little akuma, and evilize this jealous bug.

It's quite strange, so strange that Ladybug would stoop this low and get akumatized. Maybe I can get her to give me her miraculous. Yes...

DarkBug, I give you the power to destroy Marinette, your darkest enemy. She's stolen everything from you, Cat Noir, and your fans. You can get all these back. But in return, I want the miraculous of these two superheroes.

Yes, I realize that you're Ladybug, so maybe you'd like to hand it over, after you've defeated Marinette. Do we have a deal?

Hawk Moth, how can I refuse your precious offer. Of course, we have a deal.

-

"Why are you here again?" Marinette frowned, but let Cat Noir in. Cat Noir shrugged, answering with a "why can't I visit my Princess?"

Marinette admitted that she blushed, just a bit, but she quickly brushed it aside, changing the subject.

"I heard the news..." She couldn't help the huge smile that cracked on her face. Maybe she shouldn't be so mean, but she didn't help but think that Emma deserved this all.

"Yeah, she was kind of a brat," Cat Noir shrugged. "Anyway, when you said she was evil, what did you mean by that?"

Marinette gulped. How was she supposed to answer that? Blurt out that Emma planned on releasing the secret? But then Cat Noir would ask her how she knew the secret.

"Because... She was talking trash about me," she finally decided on that. Cat Noir frowned, then chuckled.

"That's it?"

"What you mean by that?!" Marinette huffed and turned the other way.

"No, I mean. You're Marinette, the girl who can easily get through bullies, and stand up for others. I don't think she would be labeled evil, plus how is it that she's talking trash about you? In civilian form?"

Marinette gasped when she realized what she had said had created more difficulties. "Well, no, not as her civilian form. Obviously I don't know who she is." She awkwardly laughed, but Cat Noir only frowned.

"She's bullying you as Ladybug? Then how did she get the miraculous in the first place?"

"How would I know?" Marinette shrugged, still laughing awkwardly. "Maybe she fooled Master Fu to give her the miraculous."

It was when she blurted it out that Cat Noir jumped up and yelled, "I knew it!"

"No, no, I didn't say that! It's just that Ladybug told me about Master Fu and how he's the miraculous holder... I..."

"Marinette..."

"I didn't really..."

"You're Ladybug, aren't you?!"