Miraculously One

"Ah, another villain defeated." Cat Noir stretched. He then turned to the Ladybug beside him. "Want me to tell you something?"

Ladybug turned to him curiously. "What?" She asked.

Cat Noir stepped closer to her, and then whispered in her ear. "I think you make a better Ladybug than the last one."

"Thanks."

"Is a certain someone blushing?" Cat Noir teased as he stepped away from her.

"Is a certain someone going to get punched?" Ladybug raised a fist, but then laughed it off. "Alright, I'll be going now. Bug out!"

"Bug out?" Cat Noir looked up at her. "The last Ladybug didn't even say her goodbyes like that. You're so cool," he yelled out.

Ladybug landed on her balcony, de-transforming into Marinette, her civilian form.

She flopped down on her bed. Geez, Cat Noir can be so flirty, but I admit, he can also be cute.

"Marinette, you make a wonderful Ladybug," Tikki complimented as she grabbed ahold of the cookie she was given.

"Aw, thanks. But, what happened to the last Ladybug?" Marinette looked up at Tikki. Ever since she had gotten her miraculous, nobody had ever told her what happened to the last Ladybug.

"She just... Quit," Tikki shrugged.

"Details," Marinette sat up on her bed. "I know she just quit, but why?"

"Don't ask Marinette. But maybe one day Master Fu will tell you," Tikki finally finished her cookie.

Marinette nodded. Her superhero work was hard, meaning she had to keep her secret from her friends and family, having to sometimes skip school or come to school late, but she loved the job. She wasn't someone who was going to quit this job easily because of some tiny problem.

"So when can I visit Master Fu?" She asked again as she flopped down on her bed.

"Whenever you like," Tikki answered. "And by the way, you have to go on patrol with Cat Noir."

"Yeah but, there's still a lot of time left," Marinette shrugged. She got off her bed. "Come on Tikki, let's go visit the Great Master Fu."

Tikki, catching up to her, hid in her pink purse. Marinette walked downstairs.

"Bye Mom, I'm going to hang out with Alya," she waved, and Sabine waved back, believing the lie because Marinette did hang out with Alya everyday.

Marinette ran out of the bakery.

-

"Oh Plagg, she's awesome," Adrien sighed as he walked inside his room. "I hope there will be an akumatized villain soon, so I can see her again."

"Adrien, there are other ways to see her than akumatized villains," Plagg rolled his eyes. "And please stop."

Adrien picked up his phone. "Hmm, five missed calls from Nino? 35 messages from Nino?!" Adrien stared at his phone. "Oh boy, we better go see him!"

Adrien quickly dashed out of his room. "He sent me so much messages and calls. He must be mad that I didn't reply to any of them."

He ran down the stairs that led to his mansion, and then started walking towards Nino's house.

"Oof!" He suddenly crashed to the ground, getting a scratch on one of his arms. He sat up and looked at who he had crashed into.

"Marinette, are you okay?!" He quickly rushed to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Marinette rubbed her eyes. When she looked in the eyes that were in front of her, she quickly realized who she was talking to.

"I- I mean... Are- y-you okay- A-Adrien?" She gulped.

"I'm fine." Then he noticed the pink purse that had fallen as well. He went to it and picked it up. "Here you go," he handed it back to her.

"T-Thanks."

Marinette dashed off, running to where she was going to before.

-

Finally she reached Master Fu's lair. She huffed, trying to catch her breath. She entered the place, and looked up.

"Master Fu..."

But someone else caught her eyes.

A girl?