Miraculous Ten

The only person she could come to now was the one and only Master Fu. He was smart. She was sure he could think of something to do.

"I don't know what to do."

Marinette sighed. Okay, cross that. Master Fu could think of something to do, but needed a lot of time to do so.

"She obviously wants me... And the reason, cause she's one jealous brat. She's even worse than Chloe," Marinette started complaining. "Hmm, wonder if she's worse than Lila. Nah! No one can be worse than Lila, except for Hawk Moth."

"What does she wants the most from you?" Master Fu asked. "I mean, she's already got the Ladybug Miraculous. What else does she wants?"

"Chat Noir."

"Him?" Master Fu frowned. "Why?"

"Emma likes Chat Noir, but thinks that he's giving me too much attention. She wants Chat all to her self."

"And what else?"

"Fans. She wants everyone to love her just as they love me... As Ladybug of course."

"Everyone loves you as Marinette as well, you know," Master Fu pointed out. "You've got the best bakery."

Marinette chuckled. "Thanks. Anyway, as I was saying. She wants everyone to love her and think of her as the best superhero. She wants to have all the attention. She wants everyone to forget that the former Ladybug, a.k.a me, ever existed."

Master Fu was thinking. He was coming up with a plan. "I think I've got just the thing." He rushed to a bag and started emptying it.

"No, not this," he mumbled as he threw stuff out. "Not this either. No. Ah-ha! Got it!" He got up and faced Marinette. "Behold! A-"

"-Pen?" Marinette frowned. "How's that gonna work?... How is it going to solve anything?..."

"Marinette, chill and let me explain. This... It's not a pen... I created it about a year ago or something. This... It's not a pen... Has the power to create clones... It's not a pen."

"What? Really? And what's with the its-not-a-pen thing?" Marinette walked closer to him and looked over at what he was holding. "Explain more."

"With this not-a-pen item, you can be able to create clones of anyone."

"That's cool, and I get that part," Marinette said. "Just how is it going to help?"

"Just think... If Emma is in love with Chat, why not make a fake Chat to act like he's in love with her. Think that will make her stop?..."

"Hmm... It will help, but not make her stop. But I've got an idea." Marinette smiled as she took the not-a-pen item.

"Yes, Marinette always with her brilliant ideas," Master Fu chuckled. "Well, go right ahead. Save the world from this bug! And if you can... Pretty please get me back the Ladybug Miraculous."

"Got it! But..." Master Fu quickly interrupted her before she finished.

"I know... Emma will let out the secret if we take the miraculous, but," Master Fu sighed. "I don't want the miraculous to be in the hands of someone like her. I've already lost the moth miraculous. I can't lose the ladybug miraculous as well."

Marinette nodded in understanding. "I'll try." And she raced out of the room.

Marinette, I know you can do it!