Miraculous Fourteen

"Did you finally get the interview from Marinette?" Nino walked up to Alya, who was watching the two walk away.

"Yes," she nodded. "And another thing. Adrien and Marinette are totally going on a date."

"How are you so sure about that?"

Alya rolled her eyes. "They're holding hands. That proofs all. I can imagine what Marinette's face looks like now."

"Red?"

"Duh, yes. She even gets flustered when Adrien is around her." Alya turned to Nino. "Anyways, I have a conclusion."

"What?" Nino asked.

"It's about Marinette. What if she's Ladybug?"

"No, Emma was Ladybug," Nino pointed out.

"Yes, she was, but she's moving back to NYC, and can't be Ladybug anymore," Alya replied. "I meant the first time Emma left as Ladybug. Another girl took her place. What if that girl was Marinette?"

"Alya, you're thinking too much..." Nino chuckled, but only receiving a glare from Alya.

"Same hair style and color. Same eye color," Alya exclaimed. "The reason why she's always late."

"Oh and let me guess, Adrien is Cat Noir?" Nino laughed.

Alya stared at him wide eyed.

"Of course, I was only joking because..." Nino started, but was quickly cut off by Alya.

"Great thinking Nino. Marinette as Ladybug and Adrien as Cat Noir. That's what I'm totally thinking."

"I was only joking-"

"Well I took it seriously. After they return back from their date, let's ask them?"

"But I was only joking," Nino ran after Alya. "Don't get any ideas!..."

----

What?! Why are we...? Why are we here?

Marinette looked around at the familiar room. Master Fu turned around to greet them.

"Hello Adrien, Marinette," he nodded at the both of them.

"Hey," Marinette waved back. "So, what's going on? Why am I here? Are there an other new akumatized villains I didn't hear of?"

"Marinette, calm down." Adrien chuckled. "Master Fu is just here to give you something."

"Ah yes," Master Fu went to the box, doing the password, he opened it and took out the ladybug miraculous. He then walked over to Marinette.

"You're giving it to me?" Marinette gasped. "I... Why?"

"Cause why not?" Master Fu shrugged. "You've shown me that you're full responsible for it. You helped defeat DarkBug. And plus, Cat Noir is going to need a partner, a.k.a, Ladybug."

"Wow... Thanks." Marinette took the miraculous and put them back on. Tikki appeared with a sigh of relief.

"I'm so glad you're back, Marinette," her tiny voice spoke.

"Me too."

"But wait!" Marinette turned to Adrien with a frown.

"Yes?" Adrien leaned in closer. "Any other questions?"

He's so close. I can even smell his- SNAP OUT OF IT MARINETTE!

Then Adrien suddenly moved in more and pulled her in a kiss. It took a while before Marinette could kiss back.

"You're welcome.)

Then they heard someone clearing his throat. Turning, they saw Master Fu.

"I'm still here, you know."

The two broke apart, blushing like crazy.

"It's a good thing we'll be working together, Marinette," Adrien winked. And then stood up to leave.

"What do you mean by that?" Marinette was sure any sooner she was going to faint from too much blushing if she kept it on.

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" Adrien turned around to face her. "I'm Cat Noir."

And she fainted...

-----

Poor Marinette, taking in so much..

Adrien kissed her
Adrien is Cat Noir
And she's getting her miraculous back...

*Sigh*

R. I. P Marinette...