Miraculous Eight

She knew she had messed up, but she wasn't about to admit it just yet!

"Me? Ladybug?!" She laughed as if it was the stupidest thing ever, but Cat Noir had on a straight face. "You know how clumsy I am. I couldn't possibly be Ladybug."

"Uh huh," Cat Noir rolled his eyes, obviously not believing her. "Marinette, stop trying to hide it. Plus, you aren't such a very good liar. I could see through your lies by how your face kept getting nervous."

"Cat Noir, don't believe such nonsense," Marinette looked away. "I'm not Ladybug."

"I know you're trying to keep it a secret, but I've already found out. And now that you're lying to me about it, is very bad, young lady. Didn't you parents teach you not to lie?"

Marinette groaned. "I'm clumsy. I just gave myself out, but I guess it doesn't matter anymore. I'm not Ladybug anyways, so it doesn't matter." She shrugged.

As Cat Noir headed back to the window, he looked back at her. "Don't say that," he said. "Because I'm going to try to get your job back." And he flew out the window.

Cat Noir, stop trying...

-

"M-a-r-i-n-e-t-t-e... Marinette, come out, come out, where ever you are."

Cat Noir had just noticed the new villain, and was she calling for Marinette?

"You and Marinette aren't playing hide and seek, are you?" He chuckled at his own joke, but the villain glared at him.

"What do you need Marinette for? What's the deal between you and her?" DarkBug was very easy to notice. The difference were just how her earrings, suit and mask were black instead of red.

Dark Bug laughed. "Marinette? Oh, all I want to do is crush her. What? Have you got her? You know where she is?"

"Even if I did, I will never lend her to you," Cat Noir laughed back, but more sarcastically.

"Cat Noir, don't believe what ever she says. She's lying!" Dark Bug yelled. "She must have told you to stay away from me. I know she told you to stay away from me, but I'm not dangerous."

Cat Noir frowned. "It's not good when a superhero and a villain work together."

"I didn't say we had to work together. Marinette is a lying trash, that's all you need to know," Dark Bug grinned. "Now, let's get to the real stuff here."

"Which is?"

"Getting your miraculous and having Marinette get a taste of her own medicine," Dark Bug growled. "Duh!"

"Okay, fine, but if you want to get to Marinette, you're going to have to get to me first!"

Dark Bug only laughed at what he said. "That's stupid. Protecting a girl that will only lie and crush your heart? Stupid! And it must be hard for you because Ladybug isn't here."

"I would rather have no Ladybug, than you be Ladybug," Cat Noir growled back. If she knew Marinette was the formal Ladybug, she wouldn't know that Marinette was just an easy, lying girl.

"Oh please, Kitty. You wouldn't even be able to save yourself, so how can you save Marinette?!"

"First of all, you can't call me Kitty. Only Marinette can..."

"Well Marinette doesn't deserve everything that's coming her way. Marinette won't even be able to utter a single word when I'm done with her."

"Cat Noir, we all know Ladybug is stronger than Cat Noir! And Ladybug is even more stronger when she's a villain "

"Actually," Cat Noir stopped her. "You suck at being a Ladybug, so that wouldn't necessarily make you stronger than me. Plus as a villain... I bet you're gonna mess up on it again."

"That's it!" Dark Bug had had it. "Let's see if you're really right, Cat Noir!"