Miraculous Six

She didn't know what she said, but she felt proud of it.

Now she watched as Cat Noir ignored Ladybug as the two of them fought off the newest villain that got akumatized.

"What is wrong with you, Chat?!" Ladybug pouted as she folded her arms. "You're supposed to like me, not ignore me!"

"But what if I don't wanna talk," Cat Noir shrugged. "Sorry, but right now seems like the purr-fect time to leave."

"The other Ladybug didn't even enjoy your puns that much?!" Emma yelled as he took off. "But I do! Like me!"

Even though she knew Emma would be wanting to talk to her, Marinette still felt proud. Besides, she had already planned on what to say to her when she asked.

"Well?!"

"You see," Marinette spoke. Emma had finally came to get her explanations, but Marinette wasn't the slightest afraid of her. "I told Chat to like you, but he refused."

"First of all, only I can call him Chat!" Emma grumbled.

"Second of all, I'm the one who practically started calling him that!" Marinette pointed out.

Emma stomped her foot. "Listen Marinette, you were to make Chat like me, not ignore me as if I'm a complete nobody. I feel like you did something! I feel like you told him something else that I didn't tell you to tell him. Tell me now!"

Marinette did tell him something else.

"What do you mean she's evil?" Cat Noir frowned. "She is Ladybug. Superheroes are never evil."

"Not in that way," Marinette sighed. "She's gotten me to do things I don't want to do. She's basically forcing me to make a guy like her."

Cat Noir sighed. "Someday, I hope I'll find the Ladybug I like. She was way better than this Ladybug. This Ladybug is a stuck up, clingy girl."

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Marinette bent her head. "I missed her too. And hey, promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"Promise me that when Ladybug asks you something like, 'did a girl tell you to start liking me?' then please say, yes she did, but you refused."

"Why, you didn't really tell me to start liking her."

"Because, she's going to do something horrible," Marinette groaned. "Sometimes I wished she didn't have that secret!"

"What secret?"

"It wouldn't be a secret if I told you, now would it?"

"I guess not," Cat Noir shrugged as he was being pushed away to the window.

"Bye," and she closed the window before she fell down in her bed.

"If you don't believe me," Marinette smiled. "Then ask Cat Noir himself. He'll tell you what I said."

Emma clenched a fist as Marinette walked away, humming. Marinette, I know you're lying. You're really trying me, but soon, if you continue to do this, then the secret will be out!