Miraculous Twelve

"No, no, he's just going to give her the ring like that?!" Cat Noir gasped. "I know it's fake but that doesn't really help us. Marinette, just tell me what you're planning."

Marinette wasn't sure anymore. Fake Chat had just walked up to DarkBug to hand over his fake miraculous.

That miraculous... Is MINE!

"Do we try to stop him or what?" Cat Noir asked.

"No!" She watched closely as Fake Chat started walking over to DarkBug to hand over the miraculous. "Don't give up hope yet!"

DarkBug grinned and made a move to take the miraculous, when suddenly Chat grabbed her arm.

"What... What do you think you're doing?!" DarkBug tried to move back, but Fake Chat held unto her tighter that it started to hurt.

I knew it was a trap! Chat Noir wouldn't really give up his miraculous like that. How could I be so stupid?!

"ARGH!" There was a snap, and DarkBug fell, her body meeting the ground. She felt hurt. Fake Chat, somehow had a strong grip, and broke her arm.

It was when Cat Noir came out of his hiding place, and held unto DarkBug to prevent her from moving.

"W-what?! Why is there two of you?!" DarkBug gritted her teeth. "You fooled me!" She watched in shock as Fake Chat started to disappear.

And in the place of Fake Chat, was none other than Marinette herself.

"I knew it was you!" DarkBug tried to attack her, but Cat Noir was holding unto her very tightly.

Marinette bent down. "Better stop moving or else this is gonna hurt," she warned as she reached for the earrings.

Nooo!!

"ARGH!!" Again DarkBug screamed as Marinette carefully took the earrings out. Her de-transformation wore off and there was Emma, breathing helplessly.

"W-what?" She looked around, then she saw that she wasn't in her transformation anymore. Cat Noir let go of her. "Marinette, you give me that earrings right this instance!"

"No!"

"Marinette, you know what's going to happen if you don't!" Emma smirked. Right then, she didn't care if Cat Noir was watching her with full disgust and disbelief. She just cared about getting her miraculous back.

"This miraculous belongs to Master Fu, not you," Marinette pointed out. "You can go ahead and release the secret. We don't care anymore."

Emma watched in disbelief as Marinette returned the smirk. "What?! You have to care. I know you still care, Marinette Dupain-Cheng! Give me that miraculous this instance!"

"No, I don't care. Master Fu doesn't care. He doesn't want this miraculous to be in the hands on some careless girl like you." Marinette turned around. "You think I still care? Then watch me walk away."

"Emma!"

Marinette stopped at the new voices. Emma turned around and gasped to see her parents running towards her.

"Oh Emma!" Her mom bent down and gave her a hug as if she had been missing for a few years. "We got a call from Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng informing us that you were the one to get akumatized."

"Emma, this place is too much for you. We're moving back to NYC!" Her father, who had just returned to Paris yesterday, informed.

"No!" Emma yelled, standing up and breaking the hug her mother was still giving her. "I'm NOT moving back. No, I'm NOT!"

"Emma, come here." Her father took her arm, dragging her away from Cat Noir and Marinette.

Then Marinette broke into fits of laughter. She was laughing so much that Cat Noir had to catch her when she was falling.

"What's so funny?"

"Emma thought she was going to release secrets, but instead she got sent back to NYC."

Cat Noir smiled. "I guess hard work does pay off. I owe it to you, Marinette. Without you, DarkBug might have already been ruling Paris."

"I wouldn't let that happen. And you're welcome. Hey, be glad. It was your clone that got her down," Marinette shrugged. "And Master Fu was the one that gave me the item, so I didn't really do anything."

"Master Fu is going to be proud of you, and your parents," he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug, "because I am."

"Thanks."

----------

THE END!!!

(jk, jk)