Miraculous Two

Yes! I'm finally back at Paris. I can't believe it! First thing to do is to go to Master Fu and tell him I can have my Ladybug job back.

Emma opened the door to her new house, her mom behind her. Her dad was still at NYC as he didn't want to come back just yet.

"Emma, why are you dressing up?" Her mom looked up at her. "Are you seeing someone?" And she nodded. "Who?"

"I can't tell you." I've kept the Ladybug secret all these times. I'm very good at it. I know before I said I couldn't keep up with my school works because of my job, but I think I can manage now.

Emma went outside, walking towards Master Fu's lair. She then stopped when she heard something from a boy.

"And did you see how Ladybug fought with that villian? It was amazing!"

"Yeah," the other boy said. "I mean the last Ladybug gave up on us, but here is this other cool Ladybug. This Ladybug is way better than the last one."

This Ladybug? Has Master Fu already found a new Ladybug? But no, I want my job back! That new Ladybug can't steal my job like that.

As she ran towards Master Fu, all she could hear were people talking about the new Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Hmm, Cat Noir. I haven't seen him in a while as well. I was also developing a crush on him before I left. Now I can be able to tell him that.

Finally she reached the lair. Master Fu frowned, looking at her.

"Who are you?" He asked, getting up.

Emma could almost feel the tears dripping out. "You don't remember me?"

Master Fu shook his head. "How did you find this place?"

"I'm Emma, that's who I am," the girl yelled, taking Master Fu by surprise. "Yeah, I was the last Ladybug! But it seems like you've already found a new Ladybug, plus you've also forgotten about me! Master Fu! We need some serious talk!"

-

"Master Fu, who is this?" Marinette looked up at the girl. But the girl glared back at her.

The girl walked up to her. "So this is your new Ladybug?!"

Marinette gasped. "How did you know? It was supposed to be a secret."

"Marinette, this is Emma," Master Fu sighed pointing at the girl. "Then Emma, this is Marinette."

"You really did find a new Ladybug, didn't you?!" Emma now turned her glare towards Master Fu. "When I walked in here, you asked who I was. Which meant that you've already forgotten me!"

"Master Fu, what relationship does this girl have with you?" Marinette asked, getting confused.

"Marinette, Emma was the last Ladybug," Master Fu explained.

"You mean... You're the one who gave up on Paris?!" She yelled. "You just abandoned Paris like that. Leaving to NYC. Oh, and why are you back?"

"Listen you little brat. I was Ladybug the last time. I want to be Ladybug now!"

"But I've had my Ladybug for 6 months now, there is no way I'm giving up, like you did!" Marinette yelled back, folding her arms.

"Girls, girls," Master Fu tried to stop them from arguing. "Calm down, I'm sure we can think of something."

He turned to Emma. "Emma, you've been gone for quite some months, and you did tell me to find a new Ladybug. Right now Marinette is the current superhero. You'll just have to wait until she has to quit or something like that."

"But I don't want to wait!" Emma yelled. "That girl has stolen my job. I want it back. It's not fair."

Marinette backed away. "But I want to be Ladybug. You can't just take your job back after you've quit."

"I didn't choose to quit. I was forced to!" It seemed like the only thing Emma could do was yell in their faces. "I was forced to go to NYC, but then they told me I could come back to Paris permanently."

"But you're too late, Emma," Master Fu spoke slowly. "Marinette is Ladybug and that is final!"

"So you won't give my Ladybug job back?" Emma started making her way to the door. "Then I'm going to tell everyone your little secret..."