Miraculous Sixteen

I know this book has ended, but eh, why not...?

Plus, I'm sorry I haven't updated any of my books today. I was getting my hair done yesterday, and it hurts..

--------

"Psst... Nino..." Alya whispered-yelled. Nino turned to her, and wanted to face palm, but seeing Alya's serious face, he walked over to her.

"I swear, if this is about Mari being Ladybug, then... Oh what's the point? I already know it is." He rolled his eyes.

Alya smiled. "I'm glad you know then. I have a new plan on how to find out whether or not Marinette is Ladybug or not!"

"How....? How do you keep having the strength to keep trying?" Nino sighed, but chuckled.

"I really want to know. I've been trying ever since this Ladybug came. Please, will you help me?"

"And if your plan fails?" Nino asked with raised eyebrows.

Alya slapped his hands. "My plans have never failed. I make the best ones, now listen! This is what you have to do!"

-------

"Ahhh, I can't believe he wrote this..." Marinette stared dreamily at the paper she was holding. "Although... It doesn't look like Adrien's handwriting."

From where they were hiding, Alya slapped Nino's hands. "I told you to make it look like Adrien's handwriting!"

"I tried, Alya, I really did." Nino said, rubbing his hands. "Ow."

"What did you write?"

"I said something like, "hello Marinette, care to join this guy for a date?" I don't know," Nino sighed.

"And you made sure to sign it by Cat Noir, right?" Alya asked, making sure everything was going as planned.

Nino nodded.

"Weird though, she's not weirded out that it's from Cat Noir," Alya said, scratching her head. "She's just looking dreamily at the paper. She even said that it doesn't look like Adrien's handwriting."

"So what is that supposed to mean?" Nino asked, not really catching on, but not intending to.

"What if she and Cat Noir are dating?" Alya exclaimed. "It all makes sense."

"Oh"

"Or what if, she knows that Cat Noir is Adrien," Alya smirked. "I know we're not sure if he is Cat Noir, but what if he is?"

"Sure."

"So, you know what we need to do?" Alya asked again. She had already placed a note for Adrien, saying that he was to meet Marinette for a date.

Nino nodded. "Everything is ready. Now, all we need to do..."

"Is follow them to their date," Alya finished. "I'm such a genius."

---------

"Hey Marinette." Adrien waved as he walked inside the bakery of the Dupain-Cheng family.

Alya and Nino were outside, hiding, looking at each other gloomy.

Oh you know... The rain decided to come down today, making Marinette and Adrien to schedule their date at some place else.

At the Dupain-Cheng bakery.

"I can't hear them," Nino exclaimed as he folded his arms. "So much for listening to them."

Alya didn't say anything as she thought more into her plan.

She stood up and walked up to the door. Then she opened it without knocking, just the same time as Marinette was saying "Ladybug."

"Why are you guys talking about Ladybug, huh? Maybe it's because Marinette is Ladybug." Alya was drenched from the rain, but she didn't care.

Nino walked up behind her as Adrien and Marinette asked her what they were doing here.

"You know... This date would never had happened if me and Nino didn't send you guys those notes!" Alya blurted. "I tried so hard, but of course it had to rain!"

Marinette laughed as she stood up. "Listen Alya... If the rain didn't even happen, we still would have come here for our date."

"Why?"

"Because we knew your plan," Adrien answered. "I mean, you didn't exactly expect me to think that Marinette wrote that note, right?"

"Oh, Lover Boy knows what his girlfriend's handwriting looks like," Nino nodded. "Okie."

Adrien rolled his eyes. "Since you guys are here, want to join us?"

"Yeah, but answer the question!" Alya urged as she stepped away from the door. "Are you two the superheroes of Paris?"

Adrien and Marinette looked at each other, then back at Alya and Nino, who were, I wouldn't say patiently, but were waiting.

"Fine," Marinette rolled her eyes. "You tried so hard, you deserve the truth, but you have to promise not to tell anyone!"

Alya and Nino looked at each, and nodded. "We promise."

So the secret was revealed to the two.

---------

Now it's THE END.

(DON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING ELSE!)