Miraculous Eleven

"Ha! I'm winning!" DarkBug laughed out loud as Cat Noir fell down. He quickly got back up, seeing someone that made him do so.

"Marinette, what are you doing here?!" He called out. He didn't mean to bring attention, but DarkBug turned to her in full hatred.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"

With her dark yoyo, she threw it at Marinette, but Cat Noir quickly pushed her out of the way, him landing on top of her.

"Marinette, what do you think you're doing?!" He asked again. It was then that Marinette raised up the not-a-pen item. "What is that?"

"No time to explain." Marinette could already see DarkBug making her next attack. Cat Noir quickly got off of her and, she grabbed his arm.

"We have to go!" She explained.

"What?!" Cat Noir was confused, but had to carry the both of them out of the spot as DarkBug had made her next attack. The yoyo fell on the ground, and the villain quickly picked it up again.

She looked around, seeing that the two of them were no where in sight.

"Marinette, Chat! Come back here! I will find you, no matter where you are!"

Marinette turned back to Cat Noir from their hiding spot, seeing that DarkBug had left to look for them.

"I'm sorry about all this, but I have a plan," she explained. Cat Noir just nodded. "Don't move."

She raised the not-a-pen item and pointed it at Cat Noir.

"What are you going to do?" Cat Noir asked. He wasn't frightened, as he knew Marinette would never hurt him. But he was curious and confused.

"Just don't move," Marinette instructed. A light came out of the item, shining on Cat Noir. She watched in amazement as another Cat Noir was created. It was like Chat had duplicated.

"Whoa!" Cat Noir stared at his own self, amazed as well. Then he turned to Marinette. "So how is this going to help?"

"This is my first time trying it," Marinette shrugged. "But it will fool DarkBug at least. She'll really think that this is you, and this fake you... This fake you is going to act totally different from the real you."

The fake Chat got up, looked at the both of them, then started walking away, ignoring the both of them.

"He didn't even say hi," Cat Noir grumbled. "How rude!"

Marinette rolled her eyes. "The thing is, clones can't exactly talk to their real owners, at least with this item, they can't."

"So what about you. Still could have said hi to you."

"Chat, I told you. The fake Chat is going to be different from you," Marinette sighed and shook her head. "Anyway, just watch."

Cat Noir and Marinette watched as the fake Chat walked over to DarkBug.

"Ha! Found you!" DarkBug laughed. "Give me your miraculous!"

"Gladly," Fake Chat said, reaching for his ring.

"Wait what?!" Both DarkBug and Chat cried out. Marinette clamped Chat's mouth shut to prevent DarkBug from catching them.

"Marinette, Fake Chat can NOT give her his miraculous, even if it's fake," Chat huffed. "It will release my civilian form."

"You don't want me to know?" Marinette folded her arms. "After you found out about me?!"

"Yes I do, but only you. I don't want Emma finding out."

"Well, if this was going to release your secret, then Master Fu would never had suggested it in the first place. I'm sure Master Fu knew what he was doing when he gave me this item."

"You'll really... Give me your miraculous?" DarkBug stood there, shocked. Then she laughed. "Guess you've given up so easily."

Can't believe that I'm finally getting the miraculous I've always wanted. This is a dream come true!

Fake Chat got off his miraculous, but he didn't de-transform. In fact, he still stayed as Chat.

What's happening?

"Why aren't you de-transforming back?!" DarkBug gritted her teeth. "I was looking forward to knowing who you actually were."

"I have the ability to take off my ring but not de-transform," Fake Chat spoke. "But without my ring, I would still be weak, and not act like a superhero."

"Hmm, that makes sense."

No! This can't be happening! But whatever. At least I'm still getting my miraculous. After this, all I'll need will be Ladybug's miraculous!

"Whoa, that's cool," Chat smiled. "But... I still don't know how this is going to help us."

Marinette was beginning to lose hope as well. Fake Chat hadn't done anything to help them. Was her plan a total failure?!

Fake Chat walked up to DarkBug, and spread out his palm, the ring on his palm.

DarkBug, grinning, reached to take it...

And what happened next, was a total shock!