Raw Backstage!

|2 Months Later|
|8 Months Pregnant|

Miley's Pov:

It's been 2 months since Christmas and New Years. I am now 8 months pregnant and we are here backstage at Raw. Roman was getting changed in to his ring gear.

"Babe, maybe we should start planning our wedding as the baby will be here within a month, and we won't get to plan it much" He said. "Yeah you're right, yeah we should start planning. We can do it when we get home" I said smiling.

Great idea babe, Paige and Renee could help you" Roman said putting his vest on and i bit my bottom lip staring at him and smiled with a nod.

He continued getting ready then there was a knock at the door and i went to answer it. "Oh hey girlies, what's up?" I said to Paige and Renee who stood on the other side of the door. "Just wanted to see how you are and if you wanted to come catering with us?" Paige said.

I smiled "Sure, hold on" I say then shut the door and went over to Roman "Hey babe, it's the girls. They want me to go catering with them, So i see you in a bit Ok?" I said then kissed his cheek. "Ok baby, i'll miss you and i love you" He said and kissed me then leaned down to my baby bump and kissed it "Daddy loves you too babygirl" He said  making me smile then he kissed me again.

"I love you too babe" I said then left and headed to catering with the girls. "So got any names for the baby yet?" Renee asked. "Well we was deciding between Mia or Lexi" I said. "Awe i love both, why don't you use both names" Paige said. "Sounds good, Lexi Mia Reigns. I love it!" I said in excitement. "Perfect hun" Renee said clapping her hands together.

"Ok who is having a baby here? Miley is so shut up Renee" Paige said then we all laughed. We got to catering and grabbed our food along with a drink then sat down at a table and started eating.

"Anyways when we get home in a few days i wanna start planning mine and Roman's wedding and i want you two to help as Paige i want you to be my maid of honour and Renee you can be bride-maid" I said taking a bite into my Chicken salad sandwich.

"I love too! Oh My God!" Paige said happily. "Yeah great, thanks" Renee said. "We will love to help you babygirl" Paige said and i smiled "Awesome! Thanks girls!" I said happily. We continued eating and talking about the wedding planning.

Roman's Pov:

After i finished getting ready, I met up with Seth and Dean and went to catering to meet up with the girls. We got to catering and grabbed our food and drink and went to join the girls at the table.

My fiance Miley is now 8 months pregnant which in a month time we will become parents and also we will be getting married soon, So we have to start planning our wedding. Well it mostly be Miley planning it with the girls and i'll just do my part with the guys.

"Hey baby, miss me?" I said sitting beside Miley. "Of course baby" She said then i kissed her sweet soft lips.

"So what have i missed? Anything good?" I said then bit into my cheese burger. "Not really, just talking about a load of shit" Paige said. "As per usual" Renee said then we all laughed.

"Well no offence babe, but you girls always talk about a load of shit" Dean said with a chuckle. "Babe!" Renee said then hit Dean in his arm. "What? it's true" He said. "But all you guys talk about is football, wrestling or just sit around with your hands down your pants or fucking us girls" Paige said.

"Hey! so not true, i hate football.... sometimes, but the rest is true though" Seth said and i just sat there shaking my head chuckling. Miley giggled "You guys are just so lame i swear" She said and i looked at her !What?" She said. "Thanks!" I said. "You're welcome" She said being a smart ass. I shook my head "You women are total smart asses". "That's good for change" Miley said. "Yep, payback is a bitch" Paige. "Ain't that the truth" Renee said with a snort.

"Smart asses!" Seth said. "We will see about that girls, just watch!" Dean. "Oh we will, believe me we will" Miley said and i just chuckled "You girls are just funny, come on its nearly time for Raw" I said getting up throwing my rubbish in the trash can.

The others did the same and followed me. We went and got all set and ready for tonight's Raw event!