Hotel!

|Next Day|

Miley's Pov:

I was discharged from the hospital early hours this morning at around 3-am. We came back to our hotel room and went straight to bed so we could sleep and of course for me to rest up.

It was currently 9-am in the morning and Roman was awake taking a shower as i was still laying in bed. We will be heading back home later on today and i sure will be going straight back to bed to rest as it is the Doctors and Roman's orders.

Roman came walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn his body is so fucking hot! Ugh i just wanna kiss it all over. Fuck!.

"You like what you see baby?" He said smirking and i nodded my head as i bit down on my lower lip. "How are you feeling now?" He said walking over to me and sitting beside me on the bed. "I'm alright up here (pointing to my head) but not so much down there (pointing down to my pussy)" I said grinning.

He chuckled "Oh really babe? Well i better take care of that don't I?". I nodded with a sexy giggle then he positioned himself in between my legs and knelt down and went straight to work. He slid his tongue in and started licking my pussy giving it little kisses here and there "Ahh! Fuck!" I moaned  moving closer to his mouth.

He kept going licking harder and faster "Holy shit! I need you now. Fuck me baby!" I moaned as i pulled him on top of me. He chuckled then put his big hard member deep inside of my soaking wet pussy and started fucking me hard and rough just the way i like it.

"Ahh fuck baby you feel so damn good and tight!" He moaned then he leaned down and sucked on my tits as he fucked me. "Ahh God dam baby!!" I moaned as i started moving my hips moving with him moaning sexually turning him on even more.

He fucked me harder and rougher my moans turning him on. "Ahh Miley baby!!! I'm gonna cum!!!" He moaned in my ear as he sucked and bit my neck. He bite on my lips as i was moaning "Roman baby!! I'm gonna----" I said as i cum hard all over his cock.

He cum a few seconds later filling me up with his hot load. He pulled out me and laid beside me "Holy cow that was fucking amazing!". "Damn right it was baby, even though it was only a quickie but still fucking amazing" I say catching my breath. "Next time you are on top" He said chuckling and I gave him a look "We shall see about that shall we?" I say with a giggle and he chuckled.

"Oh we will and you will be on top next time or we won't have no sex at all believe that!" He said smirking. "Oh is that how it is now is it? Alright cool. bring it on Reigns!" I say slightly smacking his arm. "Ow!" He said and pulled a puppy dog face.

"Hey! thought you was the big dog? Cause right now your just a small little puppy that needs help" I said laughing and he shook his head "I can be both babe" He said winking at me. "Oh boy here we go again" I say shaking my head trying to be serious.

"I'm joking baby, we can still have sex but you will be on top next time, I'f you do then after i will fuck you so hard doggy style baby!" He said with a sexy wink and i bit down on my lower lip "Deal!" Is all i could say. " Good baby" He said pulling me to him and kissing me passionately.

After we was done having our make out session, I got up and i went to take a shower, Roman joined me of course. We showered hen came out and got dressed for the day. "I'm hungry, lets check out of here and go get some breakfast before we head back home babe" I said to Roman. "Ok sounds like a plan to me baby" He said sipping up his bag.

Roman's Pov:

We left the hotel room and checked out, we exited the building throwing our bags in the trunk of my car then walked down the street hand in hand heading to a cafe to get some breakfast.

We got there and got seated and we ordered our food and drinks. The others was doing their own thing as they are still gonna be on the road. But Miley and i are going home as she needs rest and i will be there to look after her. I told the WWE this and they are fine with it and thought it was a great idea.

"You sure you are Ok babe?" I asked Miley. "I'm fine babe don't worry, Lets just eat so we can get out of here and head home. I wanna see my princess" She said and I gave her a look.

"Oh i'm sorry, I mean our princess" She said. "That's better" I chuckled. Our food came and we started eating, enjoying every taste and bite of it.

After we was done we headed back to our car and i drove us back home which was about an hour or so drive from here. Miley needs her rest and that's what she is going to get. I'm staying by her side and no one can not stop me. This is what you do when you love someone and truly care about that person.

The drive home was quite as Miley slept the whole ride home, which was Ok and i understood. We got home and she went straight to bed after seeing Lexi giving her a cuddle and a kiss.

Lexi was having her day time nap while Miley was sleeping her self. Me on the other hand I was doing some house work. What? Some one has to do it right now. Right? lol.

Everyone please leave your comments on the chapters to let me know what you think of them. Thank you.