BBQ

|Next Day|

Miley's Pov:

It is the next day and Roman and I are getting ready to have a BBQ with the guys and girls. Lexi has just been fed and changed and now she is currently having her day time nap.

Paige, Seth, Dean and Renee are on their way, Roman is getting the food ready in the kitchen to get ready to be cooked on the BBQ once the others have arrived.

I'm just getting the drinks ready putting them all in a ice cooler to stay nice and cold. It is very hot here today, I'm loving the weather at the moment, well it is Tampa Florida so yeah lol.

"I'm gonna take these outside and start putting them on the grill OK babe? " Roman said to me and i smiled "Ok babe that's fine". Roman took the plates of food outside and started cooking them.

Not 5 minutes later there was a knock at the door and is topped what i was doing in the kitchen and went to go and answer the door.

I opened it to see Seth, Paige, Dean and Renee standing there "Oh hey guys, you're on time" I say greeting them and letting them in. "We are always on time girl, come on now" Seth said with a little chuckle. I just laughed a little "Alright if you say so".

"Yeah i do" Seth said being a smart ass. We all laughed as we headed out back to Roman "Babe our guest are finally here" I say walking over to Roman giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Hey guys what's up? Roman says  fist bumping Seth and Dean then giving the girls a hug.

"We all good bro" Dean said. "Yeah couldn't be better" Seth said. "Grab your selves some drinks from the cooler over there you guys" I said pointing to the cooler. "Thanks Miley" They all said and went to grab a drink from the cooler.

Roman continued grilling the burgers "I'm gonna go and make the salad and other stuff Ok?" I said to my loving fiance. "Ok baby" He said giving me a quick kiss on the lips before i headed back inside.

"We will help you Miley" Paige said following me inside with Renee. "Thanks girls, you don't have to you two are guest" I said smiling. "We always love to help our girl out" Renee said. "She right there babygirl" Paige said and i kept smiling "Thanks girly's" I said. "No problem" The girls said.

I went in the fridge and grabbed everything i needed to make the salad and potato salad and coleslaw and other things. We started cutting up the lettuce and cucumber and tomatoes and chucking them into the salad bowl. "So not long now before your wedding, you excited about it?" Paige said as she mixed up the salad in the salad bowl. "Yes i'm super excited, I can't wait. E everyday that pasts by it just gets closer" I say mixing up the potato salad.

"You two are just so great together" Renee said. "Yeah you two are totally made for each other" Paige said smiling. "Thanks girls" I say. "Sure no worries" They said.

"But first we have to focus on Wrestlemania and for me kicking Alexa's ass and taking back what's mine before the wedding" I say with a little giggle.  

"You will do great babygirl, we are here for you" Paige said then she gave me a hug and i hugged her back. Renee soon joined in bless her lol.

Roman's Pov:

I was outside in the back yard grilling food on the BBQ while talking to the guys. "So what have you two been up to?" I asked them as i'm sipping on my beer and flipping the burgers. "Well same old really and kicking asses on Raw, what about you?" Seth said. "Well you know getting ready for Wrestlemania and most importantly mine and Miley's wedding which is less then 2 months away from now" I said smiling.

"Well i can't wait for that day especially the bachelor party" Dean said with a grin. "Oh no, i know that look. Please no damn strippers! I have Miley for that" I said. "Alright, no strippers" Dean said. "Thank god for that" Seth said chuckling.

I shook my head at Dean thinking he is more crazy then he already is "Make sure there isn't any or your ass will be kicked" I said making sure he would listen to me. "Alright, i promise" Dean said. "Ok good" Is all i said as i put the burgers on the plate and started cooking the other bits and bobs.

The girls was still in the kitchen doing what ever they are doing "Whats taking the ladies so long?" I say still cooking. "Supposedly making the salads and that" Seth said. The girls came walking back out with some bowls "Speaking of the devils, here they come now" Dean said smirking.

"Talking about us now are we?" Miley said. "Yes cause i only missed you baby" I say smirking pulling her close to me. "Oh is that right now?" She said smirking back at me. "God damn that smirk is so sexy, its drives me crazy baby" I say. She giggles then leans in and kisses me on the lips. I kissed her back.

We pulled apart after we got interrupted by Dean once again! "Alright enough, food is done!" He said grabbing a plate and putting some food on it for him.

"Seriously babe, you need to chill" Renee said getting a plate and putting some food on it too. "What? I'm fine babe" Dean said. "Well stop getting mad when Miley and Roman are being lovely jubbley together then" Renee said. "Yeah we are at their house for crying out loud" Paige. "Actually we are outside their house" Dean said.

"Alright smart ass, we are still on their property and we are in their back yard" Renee said. "Alright i'm sorry" He said. Miley and I couldn't stop laughing at the two arguing over this.

"Let just forget about this and just have a good time Ok?" Miley said. "I agree with Miley" Seth added. "Ok" Dean said. "Cool" Renee added.

We all calmed down and started eating and drinking enjoying the weather and the time we have together. We all sat down and talked and even went in the pool having fun enjoying ourselves.

This is what i call a good time with your friends and family!> Have a great day people! Bye for now :P