New Home!

|A Week Later|

Roman's Pov:

We have just finished packing up all of the boxes so we can move into our new home. Seth, Dean, Paige and Renee are gonna help us move.

For the past week or so i have been decorating mine and Miley's new house, even got the baby's nursery all ready. I had help by Seth and Dean of course. I just wanted to make this special for my soon to be wife, I hope she likes it.

The new house was only up the street so we will still be close to Seth and Paige and of course Dean and Renee lol.

"Already to head over to the new house baby?" I asked her, She looked around her empty room as she was holding Lexi in her arms "Yes, i'm already to go babe" She said with a small smile.

"Ok babe come on lets go to our new home and start a whole new life as a family" I said wrapping an arm around her waist and we walked down stairs.

The removal guys was putting the boxes into the moving truck. Seth and Dean was helping as Paige and Renee was getting the house sorted for Paige and Seth.

Seth and Dean finished putting the boxes into the moving truck then came back inside "That's everything" Seth said. "Thanks for all your help guys" I said. "No worries man, glad to help. We will help you bring in the boxes into the new house too if you like?" Dean said.

I smiled "I would appreciate that" I said. "And we will have you guys over for dinner an drinks tonight to say thank you for all your help and for our new home" Miley said with a smile.

"Sounds great thanks" Paige said and they all nodded. "Perfect, well we better get going, come on guys lets go" I said and we all walked outside to our cars.

I put Lexi in her car seat and strapped her in, we all climbed in our cars and drove to mine and Miley's new house. Can't wait to start a new start and a new chapter in our life. I love her so damn much!.

I drove us to the new house with Seth and Dean following us behind with the girls and the moving truck too. I pulled into the drive way of our new house, i got out and helped Miley out then i got Lexi's car seat out with her still in it.

"Wow, babe it's beautiful" Miley said admiring the outside of the house. "Wait till you see the inside babe" I said walking us up to the front door, I put Lexi's car seat down so i could put the key in the lock and unlocked the door and opened it.

"Go on babe go in" I said and she did so i picked up Lexi's car seat and followed Miley inside. "Oh my gosh! I love it babe!" She said happily and gave me a big hug and a big wet kiss on the lips.

Miley's Pov:

"Glad you love it babe" Roman said then kissed me back. Everyone came walking in and Roman gave us all a tour around the house before moving the boxes off the moving truck and into the house, Me and Roman moved our bedroom boxes into our new bedroom and Seth and Paige moved the living room boxes into the living room as Dean and Renee moved the kitchen boxes into the kitchen. I also moved our bathroom boxes int our own bathroom, which we had a suite bedroom. This house is so freaking sweet!" LoL.

We all started unpacking all of the boxes and moved in all of the furniture and put them in their rightful place where i wanted them to be. I already got everything unpacked and ready in Lexi's room so i put her down in her cot for a day time nap.

"Sleep tight my little princess" I said then gave her a kiss on her little head then left the room. I walked back down stairs to finish unpacking the rest of the boxes. "Wow i can't believe this house is so fucking amazing" Paige said unpacking a box of DVDs and stacking them on the DVD box shelf.

"I know right? they even got a bigger swimming pool in the back along with a Jacuzzi" Renee said in shock.

"Well i wanted the best for my family, a new chapter in my life and i'm starting it off making everything perfect" Roman said looking over at me and i smiled at him lovingly.

"Awe babe, you are so sweet. I love you so much and i can't wait to marry you. I love the house" I said smiling at Roman, He walked over to me and took me in his arms and kissed passionately "Not long now till we get married, only a few months away baby" Roman said.

"I know, i'm getting excited about it, I soon will be known as Mrs Miley Reigns!" I said happily and Roman smiled.

After a couple of more hours of unpacking i finally started cooking dinner for everyone. Roman had Lexi in the living room with everyone and he was feeding her a bottle.

Once the dinner was cooked we all sat down at the dinner table in the dinning room and ate our food in our new home.

HOME SWEET HOME!