Bachelorette Party

|Same Night|

Miley's Pov:

I was at this night club with my girls for my bachelorette party. Paige did so some pretty good job for being my maid-of-honour.

"Come on ladies bottoms up!" Paige said and we all lifted out shot glasses and backed them down within seconds.

"Ahh that burns!" I yelled out after downing my shot in one go. The girls agreed but laughed which made me laugh also.

"Another round guys!" Renee said and we all cheered then she got up and left to head to the bar.

"Thanks for making this night so perfect for us all Paige. I really appericate it girlie" I said hugging her.

"You're welcome babygirl, you are my bestie. I have to keep you happy when your man ain't around now don't I?" She said hugging me back laughing.

"Ain't thst the truth" I said laughing. "You know me girlie. That's what i do" Paige said with a smirk which made me giggle shaking my head.

We were slamming shots and cutting up when I overheard two girls near our table. "Did you hear about that one diva Miley? She's getting married to that Samoan wrestler Roman Reigns," I heard one girl say to her friend. "Omfg she could've done so much better! He's ugly as shit and I heard he can't perform in the bedroom.....he has a teeny weenie!" the other girl said and busted out laughing.

I saw red when I heard that. First of all she had no right making fun of MY man and second of all.....how he functioned in bed was HIS business!!! "Excuse me girls," I said and stomped over to the girls. "How DARE you make fun of Roman?! He's MY FIANCEE!!!" I shouted shoving her. "Don't you touch me bitch!" the girl yelled shoving me back. I jumped on her and started punching her in the face.

Paige and Renee ran over and pulled me off of the girl. "Miley she ain't worth it," Renee said trying to calm me down. Paige glared at the girls. "I suggest you leave now before she catches her breath. Because once she does I ain't gonna be stopping her!" she warned them and they ran for it. "Thanks," I said as they led me back to the table.

"What did she say anyway?" Renee asked and I repeated what I had heard her say. "What a bitch!" Renee said shaking her head. "I need a drink," I said and Paige went to get fresh drinks for all of us.

I sipped my drink as I looked around. I didn't want to let on that I was missing Roman badly. I wanted him here with me holding me close keeping the other guys away from me.

Paige looked at me and I swear she can see straight through to my soul. "You're missing Roman aren't you girlie?" she asked gently. "Yeah I am," I said sighing and sipping my drink.

"Why don't you call him?" Paige said and I shook my head. "If I do that he'll think something's wrong and head over here," I said. "But there is something wrong.....you're missing him," Renee said gently.

"You're right," I said and dialed Roman's number. "Hello sexy baby," he said when he answered. "How'd you know it was me?" I asked. "I made the song "Heaven" by Kane Brown your ringtone baby. So what's up?" Roman asked. "I missed you that's all," I said my voice cracking a little. "Do you want me there with you? I'm sure Seth and Dean won't mind," he said.

"Yes please come to me!" I said then hung up. "The guys are coming here," I said to Renee and Paige. "Good you need your man by your side girl," Renee said. Ten minutes later Roman, Dean and Seth walked in and I ran to Roman and threw my arms around his neck. "Whoa you ok baby?" he asked holding me close. "She was in a fight earlier," Paige said and Roman stared at me. "Over what?" he asked and I told him what the girls had said about him.

"Bitches. Hope you kicked her ass baby," Roman said and Renee and Paige both nodded. "We had to pull Miley off the girl," Paige said wrapping an arm around Seth's waist. "Your woman was defending your honor," Seth said. "Although how that girl even thought you had a teeny weenie is beyond me," Dean said and Roman smacked him on the back of the head. "Ow! Shit Roman!" he whined.

The party got more lively after the guys' arrival and we partied til the bar closed at 3am. Then we all went home to sleep off what were fixing to be some killer hangovers!!!