Hall Of Fame

|Night Before Wrestlemania|

Roman's Pov:

After a busy day yesterday, we just some what relaxed but now it's time to head to the WWE Hall Of Fame Ceremony.

Miley was in the shower, while i was in the bedroom in the hotel room we was staying in waiting for her. "Ah fuck this" I said to myself and got up and headed straight to the bathroom.

I eased the door open a bit and popped my head in and saw her standing there in the shower, washing her hair with the hot water running down her sexy body.

I felt my cock twitched so i grabbed my cock through my pants and started rubbing it slowly. It wasn't enough so i pulled my pants down to my ankles and started stroking my cock hard and fast. I was watching Miley shower, hot damn what a sexy view.

I threw my head back against the wall and shut my eyes as i rubbed faster and harder "Ah fuck yeah". "Roman! What the fuck are you doing?" I heard Miley say. I smirked at her "Well excuse me baby, I can't help it, getting rock hard over you. I just had to wank over you" I said still stroking my cock.

She smirked "Oh is that right?" She said then reached down and started rubbing her pussy. "Holy fuck baby!" I say stroking harder "You know better then that then to tease me baby".

"Well get your sexy ass in here and fuck me baby!" She said rubbing her pussy harder. I smirked and got naked quickly then jumped into the shower behind her "I want you to suck my cock first sexy" I say and pushed her down on to her knees.

She giggled then wrapped her mouth around the head of my cock "Ah fuck Miley baby! Your so good at doing that" I moaned out threading my fingers through her beautiful long light brown hair.

She keeps sucking long and hard and deep throats it. I started fucking her mouth leaving my balls smacking her chin "Oh god yeah baby!, suck that cock!" I moaned as i kept fucking her mouth.

I felt like i was getting close to cum "Babe get up and bend over for me so i can fuck your sexy little brains out" I ordered and helped her up to her feet. I bent her over and i slammed my now rock hard cock into her sweet wet sexy tight pussy and started fucking her hard and fast as i possibly can "Ah fuck yeah baby, who does this pussy belong to?!" I moaned as i smacked her ass hard.

She screamed in pleasure "You baby, YOU!" She moaned. "Your damn right baby! Your all mine!" I said fucking her, She moans my name "I'm gonna cum baby!". "Wait baby not till i cum!" I said.

I kept fucking her hard and fast and rough as i smacked her ass again leaving a hand print. She moaned out in a sexy voice. i smirked and reached round and grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it hard still fucking her.

"Holy shit baby i'm about to blow!" I moaned and soon shot my hot load into her pussy filling her up and she came not five seconds later.

"Fuck baby that was amazing, I sure did need that" I said and pulled out of her and pulled her to me "I love you baby". "I love you too babe" She said kissing me on the lips. I kissed her back passionately.

After a few minutes we pulled apart and we finished of the shower. We got out and both got dressed. Miley was wearing a very sexy tight short black dress that showed off her beautiful sexy big tits. Hope no one stares cause they are mine. Miley is all mine!.

I whistled at her "Hot damn baby! Looking so HOT!" I said smiling at my sexy women. She gigged "Thanks baby, not looking bad yourself". "Thanks baby, gotta look good for my women now don't i? Don't want no other man taking you away from me" I said and she smiled. She has such a beautiful smile. She lights up my whole world i love her to pieces. SHE ALL MINE.

Miley's Pov:

I finished getting ready, I started on doing my hair. I straightened it making it look nice then i got started on doing my make up.

After a few more minutes we was done and ready to go. Roman had grabbed a hold of my hand and led me out of the door after i had grabbed my phone, keys and purse along with my coat.

"Lets get this show on the road baby" He said and i nodded and we headed straight to the WWE Hall Of Fame Ceremony hand in hand.

We got to Roman's car and he helped me in then climbed in himself and drove us to the building where the Hall Of Fame is taking place at.

After about 15 minutes of a drive we finally made it there. Roman pulled into the parking lot and parked up the car and got out helping me out.

We walked inside of the building hand in hand, we walked in on red carpet, got a few pics taken and even got a few interviews done. Actually we are at one right now with Renee standing by wanting to ask us Questions.

"Hey guys how are you feeling tonight?" Renee asked us. "Pretty good actually Renee. I have my most beautiful fiance by my side with me tonight and i think it will be a pretty good night. I'm excited" Roman said. "I actually agree with Roman, It will be such an amazing night with all these legends and superstars being inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame" I said.

Renee nodded with a smile "So Miley first of, loving the dress very sexy". I laughed "Thanks, i brought it especially for tonight" I said looking up at Roman who was smirking. Dirty boy lol.

"You're welcome anyway with your match with Alexa Bliss tomorrow night, anything you wanna say?" She said and i smiled "Well uh... like i said on Monday i will be taking back what's mine and i will send her ass back down to hell. just wait and see" Is all i could say.

"Alright thank you Miley, Roman what about your match against Brock Lesnar?" She said. "Well to be honest with you Renee, I will kick the beast ass and make sure i send his ass back to UFC as Roman Reigns's bitch!" Roman said and i giggled. He looked at me and gave me a wink. a sexy one actually.

"Thank you you guys, have a great night" Renee said and we left and got seated in out seats and waited for the show to finally start.