Chapter 7 - The Seductress

If anyone were to enter the Palace's Library, they will see that everyone in it was looking in a single direction dazedly with their mouth agape. The books in their hands had been long forgotten ever since the reason for their lack of focus first walk in the building.

The Royal Knights that had come to guard the Empress were uncomfortable with the stare that was heading towards her especially if those stares had remained unblinking for quite some time now. How did they manage to not blink for a long time remained a mystery to them. Luckily, they were ordered to guard the stairs that will be heading to the second floor where Ophelia was.

Ophelia could have easily asked Sandhya to fetch the books that she desired to read in the library but she had thought it was about time they venture outdoors again after being cooped up inside for almost a week. It had been a week since their encounter with the Princess of Rager. Surprisingly, for her, she heard no news about the mad concubine's execution and no one had even heard of what happened to her.

Surely, there will be some gossips going around in the palace. The person that was killed was a princess of a kingdom, for fuck's sake. Surely, people will be on high alert of a rebellion or an uproar from the kingdom. Of course, the reason she was being so busy body is that she had nothing to do in the first place and a spicy juicy gossip could brighten up her week.

She pitied neither the concubine or the kingdom. They had made an enemy of the most frightening person in the whole continent they should have already expect of the unexpected.

She was dying to walk straight to the emperor and have him explain the whole situation to her. But, again, the man is the most frightening person in the whole continent.

Hell Nah, she ain't wasting her second life just as easy as that! She understood her whole position quite clearly and if the emperor not telling her anything then it should stay as the way it is. She has a son to raise, goddammit!

And speaking of Peter Arriaga Chewstewartca Kolgrim...

He has been a headache to her lately. The burrito has been practising on trying to sit these past few days. His action has caused almost everyone in the room during his attempt a heart attack. When does there a month and a week years old baby could able to sit in particularly in any history ever?

This young mother has no idea whether she should cry or be proud of her cold burrito. Hence, the reason why they were in the library. She had left Peter in her room with her maids while she looks for answers here. She even gave them her permission to give Peter a walk outside. It will be the first time both mother and son to be separated from one another. She's excited to hear the reports from her maids of his reaction when he noticed she isn't around. Perhaps it will unseal his tear reservoir.

The thought of Peter the cold pumpkin pie missing her brings a smile on her face but her smile disappears and her face becomes darker as she continues to read more the book in her hands. Oh my god! What is she going to do? Her baby is a one of a kind!

According to the development of a month-year-old baby, they only spend their days sleeping, drinking milk, pooping and repeat but her baby had already capable of grasping, babbling, kicking and waving. He had already checked out all of the capabilities of a baby of three months year old. His practice of sitting is one of the developments of four to seven months old baby.

His achievement was something to be proud of but Peter was still a growing a month-year-old baby who stills has weak muscles and bones. In order for Peter to sit up, he has to need strong neck bones and backbones to support his head. The possibility of him injuring himself is very high indeed. His visions are also still developing. At this age, Peter was only capable of seeing black, white and grey colours only.