Prolouge

I DO NOT OWN GIRL MEETS WORLD OR THE TRUMAN SHOW. I OWN ONLY THE STORY

August 18, 2001

"WE NEED AN IDEA, AND WE NEED ONE NOW."

Edward Ingrid said angrily as he smashed his fist to the table.

His employees jolted, startled by the sudden noise.

"We need a reality show. Something real, something true." He gritted through his teeth.

It was a quiet day in New York City. It was mid- August and the weather was beautiful. Paul Smith stared out the window thoughtfully. He was in another world. This meeting bored him to death. He saw a couple walking down the streets of Manhattan hand in hand. The woman was pregnant and had long auburn hair. The man had curly hair and was smiling goofily.

"I've got it." Paul whispered.

"Something to add Smith? You have been staring out that window for so long, I reckon you don't even know what we are talking about." Edward fumed.

"No sir." Paul started. "I have a television break through. Picture this..." He made a hand motion in the air. Edward rolled his eyes. "We follow the life of a family who has just had their first child. But, everyone in the world will be an extra. It will be a world wide project. We will stream it all live on international television." Paul finished smiling.

Edward sat in his chair and was dumbfounded.

"That... That's actually a pretty wonderful idea."

Paul smiled in appreciation.

"We start in late September." Edward announced. "Now... We just need a couple that is expecting a first born in October."

Paul smiled. He knew just who to ask.

*Fast forward to October 14, 2001*

"Welcome to the world Riley." Cory Matthews smiled. His wife Topanga kissed the newborn gently.

They felt like the world was watching their beautiful first born daughter see the world for the first time. Little did they know... The world was doing just that.