To The Rescue!

HEY GUYS!

I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! IT HAS BEEN A CRAZY COUPLE OF WEEKS AND I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY. I HOPE THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR IT!!

NOW... THE STORY.

OF COURSE I DON'T OWN ANYTHING BUT THE STORY.

Peyton's eyes slowly opened. Once he adjusted to the stange light, he saw Olivia. She was in a black hood and leggings. His eyes filled with joy. Then, Olivia gave him a darting look as if to tell him to be quiet. He closed his eyes again once more.

"Is he awake?" A voice barked.

"Not yet sir." Olivia's voice shook with fear.

"My dear... I think you are lying." The voice echoed back. Footsteps were nearing the table Peyton was laying on. His heart raced. He tensed up.

Olivia shook violently.

A long finger pushed into the bump on Peyton's head. They had knocked him out with a frying pan.

It took all of his energy not to yell out.

"See? I t-told you s-sir." Olivia whispered.

"Shut up!" The voice yelled. The footsteps walked back to their previous location. Peyton let out a small breath.

"I'll be right back." The voice snarled. "Don't get any ideas girly."

A door shut loudly, making Peyton jump slightly.

"Peyton!" Olivia sighed as she went to hug him. He pushed her off.

"You kidnapped me!" He snapped, sitting up abruptly, then immediately regretting it with the wave of dizziness that came upon him.

"It wasn't my choice!" Olivia whispered back.

"How do I know?" Peyton asked bitterly.

"Because I am your friend. I thought you knew that." She replied angrily.

Peyton sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry." He breathed.

"Well I can't blame you. You can't trust anyone around here." Olivia murmured.

"Who was that guy?" Peyton asked.

"I don't know. He has a mask on and gloves and everything." Olivia said.

The door opened once again, making both the teens jump.

"They're on their way."

"Let's go...MAYA!" Riley yelled after she stepped through the door. The girls hugged.

"I hate to break this up, I really do, but if we have any chance of winning, we have to go... Like, now." Corey said sheepishly.

"Come on!!!" Auggie yelled, dragging Topanaga out the door.

"Hang on honey. I have an idea."

Topanga opened a hatch behind a picture frame. She pressed a few keys in the key pad. She pulled out a chained necklace from under her shirt. Attached to it was a small key. She inserted the key into the key hole and the hatch opened.

"In case of emergencies, your father and I have had a few... Things behind this door."

She pulled out inflammable jumpsuits and a few other gadgets.

"Your uncle Shawn is a spy. He made a few... donations." Cory explained.

Riley held x-Ray vision glasses and a stun gun laser in her hands.

"Oh I am a bad girl." She laughed.

Maya held an invisibility cloak and a small purse filled with little explosive robots.

Auggie put "strong man" gloves on his hands and flexed.

Topanga held a laser lipstick and oil spill capsules.

Cory strapped on jet pack boots and an explosive watch.

Corey strapped on a zero gravity belt on.

Cory and Topanaga packed a few more things in fanny packs.

"Come on! The fanny packs ruin the entire effect!" Maya whined.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Paul stepped out of the elevator to the top floor of his office. He entered the room where Peyton was staying in.

"Good to see you again." He said venomously.

"Sadly I can't say the same thing." Peyton snapped.

"Well, your pathetic little friends are on their way to save you. I hope they don't run into any trouble on the way."

Paul cackled evilly.

"No." Peyton whispered.

OK SO I USED INSPIRATION FROM ROWAN BLANCHARD'S ROLE IN SPY KIDS 4! I DIDNT PLAN THAT, IT JUST KIND OF HAPPENED! ANYWAY, YOU MIGHT EXPECT AN UPDATE EITHER MONDAY OR NEXT WEEKEND. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, IT WAS REALLY FUN TO WRITE! SEE YOU SOON!!