Help Me.

I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT THE STORY!!

"My father left when I was six." Maya said flatly.

"Please Maya." Shawn begged.

"Cory, Topanga, Riley." She said. "Auggie is awake." They rushed into the hospital room.

"You aren't my dad. My dad is gone." Maya spoke slowly, hoping it wasn't true.

Shawn pulled out a baby picture of a little girl with blonde hair. She was laughing.

"I know you have the other half." Shawn said firmly.

Maya breathed. She took her phone out of the case and lifted up a torn picture. Her mother had told her that it was her father. She fit it into the picture Shawn had. It fit perfectly.

She gasped.

"Dad? You aren't imaginary?" She breathed.

"Yeah, about that..."

She cut him off with a hug.

Her happiness slipped away quickly.

"W-why did you leave us?" She accused.

"I can't tell you right now, but when we get back to Cory's apartment, I will explain everything." Shawn reassured her.

"Fine." She sighed.

Paul paced around his office. His eyebrows were furrowed in anger.

"Send them in." He spat at his assistant.

Soon after, Peyton, Corey, and Olivia walked in.

"Is Auggie alive?"

"Are they okay?"

"How are they?"

They all asked.

"SHUT UP!" Paul roared.

"They're our friends. We should know." Corey gritted through his teeth.

"They aren't your friends. They never were. They don't even know you exist. They can't love you." Paul retorted.

"Stop it!" Peyton roared.

"What's that I see? Your Riley is in her apartment. Her window is shut."

"I'll open it." Peyton said flatly.

"I'm sorry, but it's locked."

"I'll text her."

"Her phone is dead."

"Riley!" He shouted.

"Oh, and there is another boy in your place, called boyfriend."

"STOP! PLEASE STOP IT!" Peyton cried desperately.

"STOP!" Olivia wailed.

"Oh and Corey, about your precious Maya."

"No!"

"She will be dead in a week. Don't try to find her. We are already having her being taken great care of."

"Let her go." Corey growled.

"Let me think... No."

"YOU CAN'T!" Corey screamed.

Olivia was hopeless. She hated seeing her friends in such pain.

"Why?" She croaked.

"Because I can." Paul growled deviously.

Three days later, the Matthews family arrived home.

"I would like to talk to Maya." Shawn said.

Topanga nodded and ushered everyone out.

"Why did you leave?" Maya whispered.

"Shut up."

"What?" She gasped.

"Shut up. I'm taking you somewhere Corey will never ever find you. Say goodbye Maya."

The last thing Maya remembered was a man taking off a friendly faced mask while she tried to scream.

She woke up in a dark room. She remembered meeting her dad earlier, but she had no idea what was real and what was pretend.

"Hello?" She croaked.

"Maya." Hissed a voice.

"Who are you?" Maya asked, suddenly terrified.

"My name is Paul. I control the world around you." The evil man smiled.

"Where is Shawn? My dad?"

"He was never here. He doesn't love you. No one does. Your pathetic friend Farkle never loved you, and neither did Riley.

"How do you know them?" Maya shrieked. She was flailing her arms. She was overcome by fear.

"Hush Maya. If you listen to me, you will not get hurt."

"Never."

"The hard way it is." Paul hissed.

WARNING THIS ISNT TOO BAD, YET A LITTLE VIOLENT. IF YOU GET SCARED OR ARE YOUNG SKIP THIS SECTION.

Paul took out a lead pipe from a pile of burning coals.

"No!" Maya whimpered.

Paul stuck the pipe to her skin. She shrieked in pain. Her skin was on fire.

"STOP!" She wailed.

"More?" Paul mused.

He took out a handkerchief and pulled it in front of her eyes. He tied her to an old mattress.

"STOP! PLEASE!"

Maya screamed.

"CORY! TOPANGA! SHAWN!" She wailed. "FARKLE?!"

"He's dead you idiot!" Paul growled. He kicked Maya in the ribs seven times. He punched her jaw.

Maya was sobbing.

"Someone help me." She whispered.

"Alright. Enough for today. Things will only get worse the more you resist. Paul growled. He slapped her face.

He walked out the door and locked it.

Visions of what horrible things this man could do swam in Maya's mind. She was panicking.

"HELP!!!" Maya screamed over and over until her throat was raw. She was still tied to the mattress. She threw her head back. It was useless. She wept silently.

"Maya?" A voice called out from the darkness.

"Farkle?"

OKAY SO I AM REALLY SORRY, I DIDNT UPDATE EARLIER BUT I WAS SO BUSY. SCHOOL JUST STARTED SO I AM SUPER STRESSED. EXPECT UPDATES EVERY WEEKEND OR EVERY FEW WEEKS. I WILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN. THANKS GUYS!!!