Will You Stay?

Cory Matthews was waiting at the door when Farkle and Lucas knocked.

Cory was one of those dads who did not want his children to grow up. He hadn't even grown up himself. He was especially protective of Riley. Just the thought of his little girl getting older was enough to crush his soul.

He opened the door. "Welcome boys!" He said invitingly.

Farkle and Lucas gulped.

"Why don't we have a little talk in my office?" Cory smiled.

"Why don't I go with you, so if they need a witness they have one!" Topanga added smiling sarcastically.

"So. What are you doing here." Cory questioned suspiciously.

"Well Sir, we were hoping to go to the movies with Maya and Riley." Farkle said happily.

"I was hoping to ask Riley to be my girlfriend at the movie..." Lucas mumbled.

"Ohhhh! Lucas that would be great!" Topanga cooed.

"No! No! It will not be great!" Cory exclaimed.

"Cory! She's fourteen!" Topanga argued.

"She's still my little girl." Cory said.

"She will always be your little girl honey. Give the boy a chance. You see how much she likes him." Topanga tried to reason with her husband.

Cory eyed Farkle and Lucas.

"Whatever you do... He started. Don't hurt my Riley." He said slowly. "That's right... MY Riley."

"Wouldn't dream of it sir." Lucas said politely.

"Mr. Matthews, I know you aren't a legal guardian of Maya, but would it be okay if-"

"You don't have to finish Farkle." Topanga said sweetly.

"You may be Maya's boyfriend."

"NOT MY OTHER LITTLE GIRL!" Cory cried.

Topanga sighed. "CORY!"

"Right sorry. They're in Riley's room. Have fun at your movie." He said sadly.

"Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Matthews!" The boys said as they walked to Riley's room.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" They heard Auggie's little voice from on the living room couch. They giggled a little and walked Into the living room.

"What's up little man?" Lucas said playfully.

"You both wanna date my sister and almost sister?" He questioned.

"Yes." Farkle and Lucas said.

"Are you gonna kiss?" Auggie asked with wide eyes.

"Maybe." Lucas responded.

"EW!!!!" Auggie yelled running around the room.

"Farkle and Maya sitting in a tree! Lucas and Riley sitting in another tree!" He yelled giddily.

Lucas and Farkle laughed at his innocence.

"Have fun!" Auggie yelled. "But not TOO much fun if you know what I mean!"

Lucas and Farkle laughed out loud.

They knocked on Riley's door.

"Guess who?" Lucas said playfully.

Riley opened the door quickly.

"Lucas, hello." She said in her grown up voice. Lucas smiling charmingly.