BackFire.

"RILEY GET OUT OF HERE!"

Sirens blared. Flames erupted out of the windows. Riley ran out sobbing and flew down the stairs. The entire apartment was a confused and scary mess.

"LUCAS?" Riley screamed once she got outside, trying to see over the fire. "FARKLE?" She yelled.

"Auggie?" She cried.

"Missy?" She whimpered.

"Riley it's no use... They're gone."

30 MINUTES EARLIER

"Honey!" Topanga yelled. "Farkle and Lucas are here!"

Maya glanced at Riley nervously.

"Send them in mom!" Riley called.

A minute later, the boys were standing in front of them.

"Well?" Riley said expectantly. Maya looked down. Her tears made trails down her face.

Farkle walked over to her and sat down next to her. He pulled her into a hug gently.

"I'm sorry." He whispered into her hair. "I'm so sorry Maya."

She looked up at him.

"Farkle thinks you look beautiful."

Maya blushed.

"Okay. This is the weirdest and cutest thing I have ever seen ever..." Riley muttered to Lucas.

"Clearly, you haven't looked in a mirror lately." He smiled back.

Riley's eyes widened in realization of what her crush just said. She blushed deep red.

"Hey cowboy... KISS HER ALREADY." Maya hissed.

Lucas leaned down and kissed Riley lightly. She giggled.

Cory decided to walk in at that moment. He saw Farkle and Maya cuddled by the windowsill and Riley's face inches from Lucas'.

"BOYS!" He screamed running out of the room.

The four teens looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

Topanga appeared at the door looking nervous.

"Mom he's fine-" Riley said referring to her father's outburst.

"You have a visitor honey." Topanga cut her off. Missy stepped out from behind her.

"Hi!" She said shyly.

Topanga remembered all of her daughters rants about Missy Bradford, how she was out to get her. She wasn't sure how to feel about this unexpected visit.

"Can I talk to you guys?" She asked.

Maya's eyes narrowed on her enemy. She thought of all the things she could say to this nasty human being, she could throw every insult back in her ugly face.

"Sure." Farkle interrupted Maya's thoughts.

Maya looked up at Farkle urgently. Her eyes whispered "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

He looked back and his eyes said "trust me."

Maya nodded.

"Okay, well I will go get some snacks!" Topanga said brightly as she scurried away.

"Missy." Riley greeted.

"I have something to tell you guys." Missy stuttered.

Peyton and Farkle nodded at her. Their plan was officially put into action.

"I am not really Missy, and they aren't really Lucas and Farkle." Olivia said slowly.

"Then who the hell are you?" Maya asked.

"I am Olivia."

"I am Peyton."

"Corey."

Riley looked at Maya. They bursted out laughing.

"YOU ARE SO FUNNY!" They giggled.

"We are serious." Corey said.

"We need you to come with us."

"Where? To ride ponies and unicorns over rainbows corey?" Maya said sarcastically.

Suddenly their headsets beeped.

"You are going to wish you didn't do that." Paul's voice boomed. "Say your goodbyes. We have a death to stage!" He barked.

"Riley, Maya. Get out Of here. Get out save yourselves now." Peyton said frantically.

"You're joking. Knock it off." Riley said slowly.

"Get out Maya!" Corey yelled. "Get their family out of here Olivia!"

Suddenly an explosion went off from the living room.

Screams echoed from the kitchen.

"MOM! DAD!" Riley screamed running from her room into a full on fire.

"AUGGIE!" Maya screamed.

"GET OUT! WE WILL FIND THEM. SAVE YOURSELVES NOW!" Olivia shrieked.

Maya sprinted to the door.

"RILEY COME ON!" Maya yelled.

"NO!" Riley screamed. "NOT WITHOUT MY FAMILY!"

Maya looked back at her friends. Farkle looked at her pleadingly.

"Please!" He choked. The smoke was affecting his asthma. Maya couldn't watch. She slipped out the door and sobbed all the way down the stairs.

"AUGGIE!!!" Riley screamed.

She didn't see him.

She ran back into the living room. Her parents were by the door. Her mother had a huge burn on her face and was fading fast. Her father was limping towards them.

"NOW IS YOUR LAST SHOT!" Peyton screamed. The door was getting engulfed with flames.

"ALL OF YOU OUT!"

"WHAT ABOUT AUGGIE?!" Riley screamed through sobs. "WHAT ABOUT YOU?!"

Farkle was on the floor breathing heavily.

"We will find him! Get out now!" Olivia yelled. Cory rushed Topanga out of the room, she had fainted.

"RILEY GET OUT OF HERE!"

Sirens blared. Flames erupted out of the windows. Riley ran out sobbing and flew down the stairs. The entire apartment was a confused and scary mess.

"LUCAS?" Riley screamed once she got outside, trying to see over the fire.

"FARKLE?" She yelled.

"Auggie!" She cried.

"Missy?" She whimpered.

"Riley it's no use... They're gone."