CHAPTER 6: You Can't Deny It

The night before, you both moved from the floor of your music room to your bedroom. Not getting too ahead of yourselves, you both simply cuddled each other to sleep, whispering sweet nothings to each other, causing never-ending smiles until you eventually drifted off into one of the best slumbers you've had in a while.

It's morning now, and you wake up to find yourself hugging a plushie instead of your beautiful girl. Analysing your surroundings, you see her clothes on your desk chair piled neatly, your bedroom door left slightly open, and the smell of food making its way into your senses. Humming in delight, you climb out of bed and step joyfully into the bathroom before making your way into the kitchen. The sight before you is enough to make you swoon all over again. She hooked her phone up to your Bluetooth speaker and was jamming out to the music, using a spatula as a makeshift microphone while the pancakes are cooking. When Chaeyoung makes her way back to the stove, you head over and wrap your arms around her waist, kissing her temple as she eases herself into your touch.

"자기야, 잘 잤니? (Babe, did you sleep well?)"

Chaeyoung giggles into the air as she hears your practised Korean skills mixed with you giving her neck a few little pecks. Turning to face you, she begins to gently peck your lips with her own, over and over. "I slept well. Super well,"

Between your gentle kisses, you could smell a pancake burning on the stove. "Mmm... Babe, don't let the pancakes burn," Chaeyoung pulls away from you reluctantly as she tends to the pancakes.

"That's gonna be a bit of a tough one," setting the pancakes down onto a plate.

"You look damn good in my clothes, Park Chaeyoung," Chaeyoung gives you a look as she buries her face into the oversized jumper that she's wearing and takes a big whiff, exhaling loudly in satisfaction.

"I've always really liked the way you smell,"

"I've always really liked the way you smile," Chaeyoung smiles at that, very shyly, and looks away from you as a blush creeps up to her cheeks. "You know, when we first met, you didn't smile that often. Each time I saw it, I made sure to do my best to remember it. Cause of that, you never really left my mind,"

"Really? That's so..."

"Creepy?"

She chuckles at your statement and shakes her head. "Of course not, idiot. I think it's sweet," she reaches over and feeds you a piece of her food. Once you finish up, you set the plates and such into the dishwasher after a quick rinse and let it do its' thing.

"What have you got planned for today?"

"I was kind of hoping to spend as much time as I can with you today if you're free?"

You lift her up onto the dining table with ease and find your way between her legs. "For you? Of course," looking down at you jubilantly, Chaeyoung runs her hands through your hair soothingly as she wraps her legs around your waist. Her face is so close to yours that you can smell the slight linger of her coffee mixed with the maple syrup that she just had with breakfast on her breath. "Although, I do have to mention that I've got rehearsal at the church around 3," looking down at your watch, calculating how much time you've got left to spare. "That gives us about... four hours,"

"Maybe I'll come with you," she lifts your chin up so that you're staring at her again and not at your watch with your eyebrows furrowing, doing math in your head. She gives your forehead a lingering peck, running her fingers through your luscious locks once more.

"You'd be the best kind of distraction, Roseanne," you lean up to her just that little bit further to connect yourselves together again, slowly and silently telling each other how happy you are to have each other and to be in each other's arms. You continue on, holding her close to you while she has her body wrapped around yours until, of course, her phone distracts you both as a text message comes in. Ignoring it and continuing on, a seventh message comes through in the time span of twenty or so seconds, seemingly urgent, forcing you both to reluctantly pull apart. You groan as you help her off of the tabletop as Chaeyoung gives you a quick peck before jogging over to her phone.